Part Four STEEL

I am watching Willow's death in the bridge. It's painful. When it reaches the end, it turns to static and I sink to the floor, leaning against one of the computer towers. It replays in my mind again and again. I tangle my finger in my black hair and clench my hand into a fist so I am almost pulling out my hair.

It's my fault she's dead. She was the first real friend I ever had and I was the one who thought of the idea to sacrifice her. I am sobbing now. I am so stupid. Idiot. Idiot! Why the hell am I so dumb?! Why?!

She's gone. She's dead.

Because of me.

I stand and walk back to the room I share with the others. I slowly fall asleep.

The bright morning sun shines on my face. I groan and cover it with my pillow. Wu comes in.

"Get up," He says."Come on. We need to leave for Borg Industries soon."

"Yay." Jay moans. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"C'mon, Lloyd," I say to him."They still don't know what's going on."

* * *

We rode our dragons to Borg Industries and we jump off of them. When we reach Borg's office it's complete chaos. Papers are scattered everywhere. Borg is wheeling around frantically, cheking screens and mumbling to himself.

"Um," Kai said as the man begins typing like lightning."Everything okay, Mr. Borg?"

"Ninja," He cried, looking up at us."I need your help. A dark virus is corrupting the digiverse."

"What?" Everyone shouted.

Cyrus wheeled over to them."Lloyd," Everyone looked at Lloyd, even me."You... may want to see this." Lloyd followed him over to one of the computers and Cyrus Borg pressed a multiple array of numbers. Lloyd stared at it for a while then gasped. I knew it had something to do with Willow and I run over to them. It's a screenshot of the digiverse but... It very staticy and you can barely make it out. But I see...

Willow.

She's on her hands and knees, her mouth is agape as if screaming and tears are flooding from her eyes. There's a black fog coming up from behind her.

I can't breath.

I-I stumble back. Willow. The others look at it and exchange concerned glances

"What?" Lloyd spat at Mr. Borg,"Where is this? Tell me!"

"It was caught on one of the security cameras protecting the digiverse." Borg replied."And alarm went off then I lost all of my cameras. I managed to pull this from the hardrive."

"Which means..." Lloyd whispered. I fall to my knees.

"Willow is trapped in the digiverse," Zane said."with the Overlord."

I look at the screen which is showing the video of Willow, banging on it, as if the actual computer was trapping her, and screaming for help. A cloud of darkness drags her away and the screen goes black. I hold my head in my hands and I pant, staring wide eyed at the floor.

"This is all my fault," I mutter. "My fault." I pant."I-I..." Something overcomes me and I stand."So what're we doing just standing her?!"

Everyone looks at me."Willow is one of the most improtant people in my life and I'm doing nothing! Well, we're gonna do something! We are going to go in there and help her!"

"He's right!" Kai said. Well all gather in a circle and entwine our hands in the middle.

"Ninja go!"

Cyrus Borg hooks us up to these chairs that I remember seeing when I last saw--

Mental face palm. Shut it, Steel.

"Good luck, ninja," Sensei tells us. I look at Lloyd and smile.

"Hey," I say."Don't worry. We're going to find her."

"That's what I'm worried about." He mumbled.

Borg presses a big red button and everything around turns into a big blue blur of ones and zeros.

"Again," I hear Kai shout."I hate technology!!!!"

We're coming, Willow.

------------------

Yo! Wasup?! Peace!!! Um... That was weird!!! Well, You guys better appreciate this, it took me FOREVER!!!

Toodles!!!