prologue

TW- mention of strong language and violence

Third Person Pov

It was a rainy night on the 30th of November in New York. Alessandro and Lilith just got home from the hospital, with their newborn twins.

''Arent they so cwuute''said Adriano

''Why does his face look like that?'' Alexei said while looking at Alessio very weirdly

"Can I go back to sleep now?"

Lilith looked at the couch to see a very sleepy Andrei

''I wanna hold her first!'' screamed Antonio

''Fuck no! Im older so my turn first!'' said Agostino angry

''Alessia and me are gonna be best friends fwor sure'' said a very happy Alfonso

''Language and stop fighting over your baby brother and sister, everyone will get the chance to hold them''

"Yes boys, listen to your mother. Don't want to make her angry now do we"

The boys all listened to their mother and took a seat on the couch, in order from oldest to youngest.

"Here Agostino, be carefull and hold her really tight"

Agostino held his little sister very proudly in is arms. He finally had a sweet little princess who he could spoil and protect.

"Okay thats enough its my turn now"

--- 3 years later ---

"Happy birthday day to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Alessio and Alessia, Happy Birthday to you"

"Now blow out your candles"

Alessio and Alessia had finally turned 3. The twins have been attached to each other by their hip ever since they were born. They like the same tv cartoons, love the same food and both have the same favorite older brother. To say that Alessio and Alessia get along well together would be an understatment. They love each other dearly and would not know what to do without each other.

"Can I have the biggest piece of cake?"

"No its mine"

"Hey I already claimed it"

"Shut up I want it"

"Idk about you guys but I already ate the biggest piece" Adonis said

"Im gonna rip your hair out"

"Can you guys stop arguing for a second and let your sister and brother open their presents in peace?"

Ah yes, the presents. Being a part of the Andino family meant big birthday partys with lots of guests, food and presents. Also, being the only girl in a mafia family meant getting to be spoiled, extra spoiled when its your birthday.

"Ahww mommy look at how pretty the shoes are I love them, thank you dadda"

"Big racing CAARRRRR, thanks dad"

The rest of the evening was spent opening more presents with lots and lots of laugther.

--- ---

It was 11:30 pm when Alessandro woke up from his sleep, he just felt that something was wrong. Looking to his side and not seeing his wife lay there made him jump out of bed. He went to the second floor, where all his childrens bedrooms were. Thats when he heard the crying. Carefully opening the door of Alessios and Alessias bedroom, to find Alessio cyring and Alessias bed empty? Angrily he pushed all the cushions away and started pacing around the room. Where was his princess? Where was his wife?

---meanwhile---

Lilith was on a plane, going to London to be exact. Why?, you may ask, she herself was also sturggling to answer that question. Was it for her daughters safety? or was there more behind her reason of running away? Not wanting to dwell on it for longer she fell asleep, sleeping with her daughter in her arms, on a plane thats going to the other side of the world. Away from trouble and away from harm.

---

hii,

please leave a comment if you have any ideas for future chapters!!

xx

lea