sleepover. /2

"... just tom, gustav, georg and me" bill said, looking at me.
School just ended and we were walking over to my house, well he always walks with me to my house and when we arrive he's walking all the way back to his. I don't know why but I think it's cute.

"you can bring your friend chloe.. I think georg likes her" he added as I just chuckled and nodded

"okay I'll come"

a sleepover couldn't hurt anyone, right?

-

I was currently waiting outside of bill's house until someone opens the door, I looked up to see gustav standing in the door way

"tessa" he said and embraced me.
he took a step to the side to give me enough space to walk in.
As I walked into the living room I saw bill and Tom arguing and Georg just scrolling on his phone.

I cleared my throat and as soon as I did, bill and Tom looked up at me. Bill immediately stood up and gave me a hug.
After we broke the hug we both sat down on the couch.

Georg turned his phone off and looked at me asking "is chloe gonna come?"

Before I could respond, tom spoke up
"you love her, don't you?" he smiled

"yeah just like you love Brittany" georg responded

he immediately stopped smiling and looked away.

"I don't love her, I was just bored of the last girl I had and Brittany was just the next girl in line"

I put on a disgusted face. How can someone play with girls like that

Tom turned to look at me and said "I was kinda hoping tessa would be the next girl"
I looked at him, still with a disgusted face

Bill grabbed my hand and spoke up "let's go to my room"

I looked at bill and nodded before standing up and following him upstairs.

As we were walking up the stairs I heard Tom yelling "spiel jetzt aber nicht an ihr rum"

Bill blushed a bit and shook his head before we finally entered his room

He sat down on his bed and looked up at me
"So, do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah why not" I sat down next to him and he put his arm around my waist.
I don't know why but he's cuddling and touching me more than he usually does.

Midway through the movie, someone busted into the room

"Ay"

I looked up at the person to see Tom.
I sighed and tried not to roll my eyes

"what do you wa-" bill got cut off by him

"come downstairs and do something together, like playing a game or something"

bill sighed and closed his eyes as tom just walked out leaving the door open.

tom's p.o.v:

I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, waiting for bill, tessa and chloe.

As I closed my eyes to relax I felt someone sitting down on my lap.
I opened my eyes to see Brittany, I put my arms around her waist and closed my eyes again

I opened my eyes again and took a deep breath, getting impatient.

I put some of Brittany's hair to the side so her neck is revealed. I softly started kissing her neck.

Suddenly she started moving into circles.

I groaned quietly and whispered in her ear "don't move"

"get a room" I heard the voice of tessa's annoying friend, chloe.

I grabbed Brittany's hips to remove her from my lap. I stood up and walked upstairs to bill's room.

As I stood in the door frame I saw bill and tessa talking and sitting extremely close to each other.

"wie lange soll ich noch auf euch warten?" I asked and bill turned to look at me.

He stood up and walked over to me
"kannst du auch nur einmal aufhören zu nerven?" he asked and bumped into me as he walked out.

(a/n: I love being german😍)

I looked at tessa and saw her standing up and walking over to the door.
Before she could leave I grabbed her waist making her turn around to look at me.

"What's the deal with you and my brother?"

she looked up at me confused

"Why do you care?" she asked and slapped my hand away from her waist, which I didn't notice I was still holding.

"I'm just curious" I said and looked down at her.
I would lie if I say I dont like her eyes. But she's just one of the weird friends my brother has.

tessa's p.o.v:

He took a step to the side giving me just enough space to walk out.

As I walked out I turned around one last time to look at him.

His eyes immediately went from my ass up to my eyes.

"perv.." I muttered and turned back around

"Tessa" he said but I just kept walking downstairs.

As soon as I walked into the living room, bill looked at me and asked "you hungry?"
and I only nodded in respond.

"Do you wanna go eat some-"

"yeah we should go to a restaurant" Tom said, interrupting bill, like he always does.

Tom looked at bill before asking "or do you guys wanna eat alone and have a... date?"

bill only looked at him and raised his eyebrows before speaking up "I uh.." he sighed
"y'all can come with us" and Tom only smirked in response.

I looked at chloe to see her shaking her head, i bite my lip to prevent me from laughing.

"do you guys already know what you're getting?" gustav asked while putting on his shoes

"yeah. a steak" I said

tom looked at me and said
"if the steak is not good enough for you then you can have my meat later"

I only opened my mouth a bit, being a bit shocked of what he just said.

Bill turned to look at him and they started arguing again.

"hör auf so pervers zu sein!"

...

a/n:

the way I would give this man the most nastiest, eye rolling, back arching, mouth watering, jaw clenching, passionate, scrumdiddilyumptious, astonishing, sloppiest, toe curling, lip biting, soul taking, thrilling, death dropping, heart racing, dir...

the way I would give this man the most nastiest, eye rolling, back arching, mouth watering, jaw clenching, passionate, scrumdiddilyumptious, astonishing, sloppiest, toe curling, lip biting, soul taking, thrilling, death dropping, heart racing, dirtiest, sickening, stomach turning, wettest, steamy, mortifying, moist, enjoyable, paralysing, leg trembling, foulest, nauseating, beastly, rancid, heaven sent, fastest, messiest head known to man.