1

I finally had finished my one year, though technically two, of training. I was so excited to be able to be in the world of One Piece, especially after the only person I got to talk to was Deyanira. Deyanira didn't even say goodbye, I just found myself in the alleyway of a town suddenly. I looked at my clothing, and saw that I was given a light weight cloak to hide my wings, which were currently shrunk so they didn't stick out much. I left the alleyway, and asked a kind old lady where we were.

"Oh hello dearie. This is Shell island. Do you need help finding something?" I smiled and shook my head.

"No thanks ma'am. Thank you for your help." I wandered around the town till I saw a man who looked like Zoro walk into a bar, dragging a slightly bloody bag. Feeling curious, I went inside the bar. I sat down at a table near him, and I figured out what scene I was in, because I saw Luffy and Coby sitting together at a table. Zoro went and sat at the bar, resting the bag with the dead guy on the chair next to him.

"A bottle for me, and one for my friend. He's had a rough day." The bartender just gave him a look, and grabbed two bottles, setting them on the counter for Zoro. The little girl, Rika, crept up to Zoro. Zoro stared down at her, and she giggled and ran off. She then came back with a plate of weird looking onigiri on it. "What's this?" Zoro questioned.

"Rice balls. For you."

"You made them yourself?"

"Mm-hmm!" I had to contain a squeal at how adorable their interaction was.

"What's the brown stuff?"

"Chocolate. Makes everything taste better."

"Rika?" The bartender called, so Rika turned around, only to run into Helmepo. The plate with the onigiri fell to the ground.

"You stupid, stupid girl." Helmepo smashed one of the rice balls under his feet, pissing me off. "Why don't you watch where you're going?"

"Rika, apologize to our guest." The bartender said.

"I'm... I'm so sorry." Helmepo then mocked her, which pissed me off even more.

"Next time, I won't be so nice."

"You dropped my food." Zoro said simply. He then got down, and picked up some of the food off the floor, eating it. I was disgusted, but also respected him. "Mmm. Delicious." Zoro told the girl, who smiled. Zoro then stood up, setting the plate that had fallen on the bar counter. "Now you eat one. And apologize to the girl." Helmepo laughed.

"Do you know who I am?"

"A shithead Marine with a bad haircut." I stiffened a giggle, for it would have been bad timing. Helmepo got angry, and pulled out his sword.

"I wouldn't do that." Was all Zoro said.

"Oh, come on, tough guy. Three swords?" Helmepo laughed. "I only need one."

"Okay. But it's gonna hurt." Helmepo charged at Zoro, who simply blocked it, and easily knocked him to the ground with his scabbard. Helmepo crawled away in fear. More Marines came over, ready to fight zoro. I quickly got up from my seat, and instead of fighting, I gently grabbed Rika's arm, pulling her away from the fight.

"Let's get out of their way, okay sweetie?" Rika nodded at my words, amazed by Zoro's fighting, but also kinda scared. Once the fight was over, Zoro easily grabbed Helmepo, and slammed him into the counter.

"You shouldn't draw your blade unless you're prepared to use it."

"Don't kill me, please. My father will give you anything you want." Helmepo begged.

"Who's your father?"

"Captain Morgan. He's in charge of the Marine base."

"Then he owes me money." Zoro then grabbed Helmepo, and started to walk out, before he stopped and turned to me. "Hey. Thanks for keeping the little girl away." He said, before dragging Helmepo away. I smiled, waving at him as he left. I then turned to Rika, and smiled at her.

"Be safe now, okay munchkin? Make sure to not get close to bar fights, wouldn't want you getting hurt, K?" Rika nodded with a big smile.

"Thank you!" I patted her head, and walked out, not noticing that Luffy saw that. I then left to find a hotel, knowing the action would happen the next day. Luckily for me, Deyanira was kind enough to give me some Berry. So I got a hotel room, and spent a good two hours trying to sleep until I finally did.