۞ 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ۞

Tengen: Tu fais peur des fois Lana.

Lana: Je vois pas pourquoi !

On continue de regarder et au bout d'un moment, Sanemi pète un câble et se prend pour Hadès.

Sanemi: Listen little girl, you talking to the God ! And I don't wanna hear the drama ! Kindness ain't my brand.

Lana: Oh, I guess, that's why you ran.

Sanemi: Try being married to your mama.

Lana: You stink at being a dad !

Sanemi: Poor Malie, are you sad ?

Lana: No as sad you without your powers ! I didn't come to fight. For once, do something right !

Sanemi: I steal souls, were you expecting flowers ?

Lana: I only need you 'cause I cam here for something !

Sanemi: I'm giving you everything by giving you nothing. I did what I had to do.

Lana: No, you only did what's best for you.

Sanemi: Well, you can learn a thing or two. When push come to shove you do what you gotta do, yeah.

Lana: You were never there. Guess you don't have a phone. You never come to say "I miss you" ?

Sanemi: Are you kidding ? Is this a joke ? You need to let it go. You're stronger with those daddy issues. Show me some respect. It ain't easy to neglect. My attention would've made you softer.

Lana: Uh uh ! Should I be proud ? Don't turn this thing around.

Sanemi: I guess you're are you father's daughter.

Lana: Don't think I need you I just came here for something.

Sanemi: I giving you everything by giving you nothing.

Lana: I did I had to do. I made it on my own, no thanks to you.

Sanemi: Well you can learn a thing or two. When push comes to shove you do what you gotta do. How 'bout I go with you and me we spend some time ?

Lana: How 'bout you stay here You 'cause you're out of your mind !

Sanemi: Let's make new memories, toi can show me the town.

Lana: No, you can keep your memories now.

Sanemi: Get over it.

Lana: I am over it !

Sanemi et Lana: I'm over you being over it !

Sanemi: Let's dance !

Sanemi se lève et danse. On se pète notre meilleur fou rire.

Sanemi et Lana: I did what I had to do ! No, you only did what's best for you. Well you can learn a thing or two. When push comes to shove you do- When push comes to shove you do- When push comes to shove you do— What you gotta do ?

On continue à rigoler.

Lana: Là on rigole, mais vous êtes pas prêt pour après !

- Comment ça ?

On remet le film et on recommence à chanter.

Tous: Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back. We can counter their attack. Him 'em 'til the armor cracks.

Lana: This could get a little sticky. How to win this battle could be tricky ! But I know the best way fall back, let me lead. You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees.