Blue dresses & Brown hair

Ikumi POV

*2 weeks later*

"Ugh..." I groan.

Soryu fastened his tie and slipped a gun In his jacket. "You  alright?" Soryu asks. "Yeah, I just feel a little sick." I mumble and pull the sheets over my head.

"I'll be back later, probably tomorrow." he says and walks out the door. He left to the MIC.
I called up Ayato and told him to come.

15 minutes later, someone knocks on the door and I scurry to open it.

"Hey Ay-" I cut my sentence short when I realize that it's Ota and Baba.

"Hi Ikumi!"

"Sor said you weren't feeling well so we bought pocky!" Baba says.

"Why. Why would you do that. I hate pocky." I actually love it but im pissed that they're here.

They come in and sit on the couch. "Arent you guys gonna leave?" I ask.

"You look really pale. Are you sure you're ok?" Ota asks.

"Im fi-"

I run to the bathroom and open the toilet seat and vomit my guts up. "You should rest." Baba says. I finish throwing up and push them out of the bathroom and lock the door.

Why am I so sick today? I was fine yesterday...

I turn on the shower and strip so I can bathe. I stay underneath the hot water for about 30 minutes and then come out.

I brush my teeth and wrap in a towel. I walk out of the bathroom and go into the room quietly. I put on on some shorts and a t-shirt.

I lied in the bed and curled into a ball clutching my hurting stomach.

Baba and Ota walk into the room and put a bowl of soup on the bedside and leave the room after turning the lights off and closing the door.

I felt my eyes dropping and I fell asleep.

--Time skip--
I heard tapping on the window so I woke up and looked up to see Ayato banging on the window.

I got up and let him in. "Hey, you look horrible." he says and takes my chin in his hand.

"Thanks it's a new foundation im using called I-feel-like-shit-and-probaly-im-sick-so-fuck-you. You should try it." I grumble.

"Well it's almost 10:00 so we need to get going." he says and grabs my waist. He steps out the window and uses a grappling hook to lower us tk the ground.

We got in his car and drove to headqauters. I got out and walked into the building and all eyes turned to me. Ikumi is back bitches.

I went to my office and Ayato came in with a blue dress and a bottle of brown hair dye.

--TIME SKIP!!!--

I looked in the mirror and I looked completely different. I felt that sickening feeling come again and I raced to the bathroom ti throw up.

"Kumi..." Ayato rubs my back.

"It hurts, Ayato." I mumble.

"Did you sleep with him?" he asks.

"No." I lie.

"Then you might have a stomach bug. Just be careful tonight. Collect the info trade and bring it back then go back to the hotel." he says.

I got to the MIC and as usual many. men and few women. I waited for them to start the info trade but I got that feeling again and found my way to the bathroom.

On the way out I ran into a hard chest and stumbled backwards. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I shout and look up at the person. Soryu...

"A child like you shouldn't be here but I guess they go to the those lengths to protect themselves..." he mumbles and walks off.

I went back ti the hall where they already started trading info and I collected the info for the red snakes and passed out some info to various mafia personal.

I made my way back to HQ and dropped off the info without a word and went back to the hotel.

I took off my dress and hung it in the closet and put some medicine in there I picked up at the pharmacy on the way back.

I washed the dye out if my hair and put on some pjs not before I threw up again and brushed my hair. I slid back into bed and fell asleep.

Soryu POV

Why does everyone have to give the Ice dragons info?

I drove back to the hotel and unlocked my suite door and saw Ota and Baba asleep on both of the couches. I smirked and placed the documents on the ground

I pulled out my gun and clicked off the safety and they both jumped up. "WE'RE SORRY!" Ota yells.

I chuckle, and then it turns into an actual laugh and they look at me weird.

"S-sor?"

I return my stoic facial expression. "Get out."

They dash out of the room slamming the door shut.

I open the backroom where the bed's are and see Ikumi's sleeping figure. I walk to the bed and place my hand on her forehead but retract it quickly due to how hot her head was.

She opens her eyes and looks up at me. "S-soryu?"

I place a kiss on her forehead and walk out of the room to start going through these files.

I started reading and came across one that said, 'There's a hit out for Eisuke Ichinomya.'

I sighed and read on. There was another one that caught my attention. 'There's a spy watching and getting information from you 24/7.' I raised an eyebrow at this and saw a yellow sticky note at the bottom of it.

Wrote in read pen it said, 'The girl in the blue dress.'

I remembered the girl that had ran into me earlier, she had brown hair and a short dress.

The back door opened and Ikumi shuffled out in my t-shirt. "Hey." she says.

"Mm. Where ya off too?" I ask still looking at the files.

"Just to the bathroom to vomit my brains out again. Wanna tag along?" she says sarcastically.

I shake my head no and she walks to the bathroom and closes the door.

Wait. What if she's pregnant...?

I stood up quickly and marched out if the room to the nearest pharmacy. I found a pregnancy test and hid that box inside of a skittle box (yall know those giant serving sized boxes?)

I paid for the 'skittles' and went back to the hotel. I went in my room and Ikumi was just leaving the bathroom.

"Here." I hand her the box of skittles.

She looks at me weird. "I hate skittles."

I open the box and show her the pregnancy test. A faint pink blush brushes her features and she walks to the bathroom.

10 minutes later she comes out. "What'd it say?" I ask.

"It said-

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Yeah I did that!