worried

~But you know what they say, you can't help who you fall for - Taylor swift~

It's the next morning and i still ask myself why Elena cried yesterday.

I just can't get it out of my head for some reason.

And also, who was that guy that Mateo stared at?
God i have so many fucking questions.

Me and Mateo were in the kitchen, making breakfast. I was cooking eggs while he set the table.

Elena came down with messy hair and puffy and tired eyes, and somehow she manages to still look stunning.

Even though i would never admit it, elena is completely stunning. She's so gorgeous i can't even put it into words.

I finished cooking the eggs and told Mateo. „Hey elena come here foods ready." Mateo tells Ela.

„Oh i'm good, thank you."
Why does she always avoid food? She thinks nobody notices but i always do.

I think she's just a person who doesn't eat much, but she has to eat more. She barely eats but that's so unhealthy even if she's not hungry.

„Ela just come eat." i say in a cold voice.

She sighs but gives in and eats with us.
We're all on our phones while we eat, i mean there's nothing we can talk about.

We all finish our food and go upstairs but i excuse myself to Mateo and go to Elena.

„Hey-uhm.. are you.. okay?" I stutter. Why the hell did i stutter?!

„Huh? Oh uh yeah, why?"

„Okay." I nod and turn away. Gosh am i dumb? Of course she isn't okay and why did i say okay nothings okay!

Ughh!

I try not to groan out of frustration and go inside Mateo's room.

We don't do much except for playing video games, talking, video games and talking again.

I cried myself to sleep last night and all i can think of is Aaron.

I try to forget, but i can't. He ruined me, he ruined my life.

He's the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

And he tries to act like it's fine and wants me back, i can't believe him.

Then suddenly nick crossed my mind.
I can't stop thinking about him either, for some reason.

I still don't understand why he saved that seat for me. But it's not like i'm gonna ask him.

I try to forget and decide to take my volleyball and go outside.

Thankfully there's volleyball park near my house, it's my safe place.

I put my headphones on and leave the house.

*****
It's been 4 hours and i'm stil outside, just not at the park. I'm just walking around, trying to clear my head.

The wind feels so nice on my bare skin since i'm wearing ripped jeans and a very baggy grey hoodie.

I was getting unbelievably hungry so i went to a near gas station.
I went inside and looked around for something to eat when i saw, Nick.

A very confused and concerned Nick.
I walk over to him and when he sees me all the worry on his face disappears.

Elena, oh my fucking god. Where were you? Me and mateo were crazy looking for you i've been searching for an hour and i-"

I interrupt him „I'm fine Nick, no worries. But hey, did you just say you've been searching for an hour? How cute, you were worried about me!"

„What- No! I- i would never worry about you, you're crazy. I just- I was helping Mat, he was very worried. Mateo was worried, not me." I chuckle

„Yeah whatever keep lying to yourself."

He rolls his eyes at me but then looks back into my eyes.

„Did you eat? Come, let's buy you something."

„I was just going to, dumbass."

He mocks me and i roll my eyes.

We're at the checkout and after he paid (i tried my best to protest but he just paid!)
he dragged my arm and walked out of the gas station.

„Okay, fine, you had mateo AND me crazy worried. Happy now?" he suddenly admits.

My eyes widen a little, i wouldn't have thought he would actually say that he was worried about me.

„Very." I tell him as i smile.

_________________________________

Very short chapter but i'm really busy since i have a lot of exams going on rn so i won't post longer chapters for a while 😭😭
Also i'm really sorry for not updating but like i said i was busy studying so yeah.

see u guys next chapter !!

-C