Chapter 3: who are you?

When shitty hair got back to me I was pissed off that not only did he fail to find anything useful but that he also didn't bring back any food "HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO NOTHING USEFUL!" "Dude calm down, I wasn't finished talk-" "THEN TALK FASTER DAMN IT!" Kirishima sighs "dude, I found the 2 nearest villages, if the princess was smart enough to escape from them, then she must've gone to the second nearest village because the nearest is the most obvious, or if you want we can check both villages" 

I thought about what shitty hair said "why didn't you just lead with that?!" Shitty hair pauses "I don't know" he chuckles nervously "should we go?" "Yeah let's go" 

After 4 hours "dude she isn't in either village" I looked pissed as I sit at the bar (In this story the bar doesn't care how old you are as long as you can pay for the drinks) I look over to shitty hair who is drinking apple juice out of a beer cup

"I know, but she couldn't have gone too far" shitty hair looks over to me as I drink my water from my beer cup "maybe she was just in a building as we flew over? Let's keep looking" "fine, but if we can't find her I am going to go beat something up!" Shitty hair chuckles "okay bro"

After a few minutes "hey, isn't that what the princess was wearing when she got kidnapped?" Kirishima was pointing over to a girl with h/c (hair color) colored hair

This is what you were wearing, you can change it if you want, it doesn't really matter 

I froze when I saw her, {she doesn't  look anything like how I expected her to look, I expected her to look ruff and mean and ugly, not kind, soft and pretty- wait, why am I thinking this?!?!} kirishima nudges me "what?!" I snap at him "she bought...

I froze when I saw her, {she doesn't  look anything like how I expected her to look, I expected her to look ruff and mean and ugly, not kind, soft and pretty- wait, why am I thinking this?!?!} kirishima nudges me "what?!" I snap at him "she bought some clothes and now she going to the changing stall" I watch as she disappears into the changing stall "well wait out side of it"