introduction

(This is just for reference, you can imagine a different appearance if you'd like)

You are a 19 year old college student living alone in alone in a huge house, when your parents suddenly disappeared 4 years ago, leaving none of their belongings behind besides their daughter. You felt abandoned but thought they must have a reason to leave you alone, they loved you and you loved them but you couldn't help but feel hurt at the fact that they left you alone with nothing but a letter stuck on the fridge saying that they love you with all of their hearts and would never do anything to hurt you...

You like hanging out with your 'friends' and are a very big foodie, you are an A student but not very athletic but still try to do well, you spend a lot of time on your phone as you don't have anyone to stop you, you are an introvert and don't have much friends but the ones you call 'friends' don't really think the same thing anymore, so you decided to move to L.A when you turn 20 and leave whatever you had here (your hometown) behind, you decided to not let the past affect your future.

A/n: I'm not quite sure how this is gonna end but it's definitely having a happy ending 😃
And would you be interested in reading this...?