Part 8... the game

Oli pov
Eheheh this was my plan get yn or Justin to admit to their feelings now eheheh mission realization is ready for take off, I really need to work on the name...
"So guys this is how the game is gonna work. We are going to start from one person and we all get to ask them a question, they have to answer honestly tho, no lying okay"
"Uh who do we start with?" Justin asks
"I'll start so each of you ask me a question but when you're asking the question say your name first... Weird rule but just do it"
"Regie, how long did your first crush last?"
"Uh it lasted for a couple of months but then I found out she had a bf so I decided to yk..."
"Damn, Darren, uh when was your first kiss?"
"Um... About that... Eheh... I didn't have my first kiss yet..."
"Omggg sameeeeee" yn says as she comes to high five me and we both giggle
"Yn, who would you like to have your first kiss with?"
"You babygirl, jkjkjk I'm sorry I honestly don't know, I don't have a crush on anyone rn so yeah"
"Kane, if you didn't have a first kiss, you still didn't lose you're v card Eheh right?"😅
"Yeah... And I don't think I'm the only one tho" I look at yn and she just laughs and agrees
"Sebastian, would you date a member of nsb?"
"Yeah why not, but no we're just friends y'all, to all the stars out there as much as they ship us I think there's someone we all have our eye on at the moment " I say to the imaginary camera
"Ryan, would you date yn?"
"Honestly I don't think so, even though we just met she feels like a younger sibling I never had, we kinda just clicked so she's like my sister"
"Aww thank you Olive oil😗"
"I'm offended by olive oil..."
"Wait what am I? Am I not your younger sibling?" Seb asks
"Well that's different, you're not like yn well I love you bro but she's my younger sister now "
"Okay enough about that, Justin, do you like unicorns?"
"Yes, yes I do"
"Omg Oli we're twinning rn, let's get matching unicorn phone cases " yn says and which makes us laugh
"Okay let's ask yn y'all"

Yn pov
It's my turn so let's get ready to answer some questionssss
"Kane, why did you move to L.A? If you don't mind telling us"
"Well my parents left me alone around 4 years ago and I've been getting by just fine until I kinda got in a fight at school with my so called best friend and I was like yk what I'm tired of this nonsense and I did not sell my house cause it everything that made me happy happened there... So yeah I came here cause of some terrible 'friends'"
"Damn, sorry yn we can be your new friends" Regie says and gives a slight smile and I smile back
"Darren, would you date any member of nsb?"
"Actually I would but I don't think any of you would actually like me like that but yeah"
Justin's face goes red
"Ryan, is there anyone you like rn?"
"Well it's complicated, let's just say I like them but I've never had a crush before so I think I'm staring to like him"
"What yn never had a crush, in your 20 almost 21 years of living?!" Darren says almost screaming
"Yeah, I don't think celebrity crushes count honestly..."
"I agree" they all nodded
"Regie, favourite ice cream flavour "
"Mint chocolate chip, y'all can fight me on that one but I loveee it, to those people who say it tastes like toothpaste, maybe you need some for your mouth to be fresh and taste such wonderful flavours mix together "
Everyone starts laughing
"Justin, what's your ideal type?"
"So he must be taller, amazing hair, a breathtaking smile, eyes that you can look into forever, has similar taste in certain things, ohh I forgot he HAS to have amazing hands like my goshhhh, he should share his clothes and Ik I said I've never really liked anyone but I think my love language is physical touch and he has to be playful, I would not date someone younger than me and if you talk to another girl while we're in a situationship bruh I'm beating your @$$ to mars"
They all start laughing again
"Looks like she basically described Justin" Regie says dying of laughter
"Haha Regie, you think I can't pull girls?"
"Guys stop before Justin has to get rejected"Darren adds in acting serious now
"Guys don't gang up on Justin, he's just a lil baby (I grab his cheeks and squish them)"
They all laugh again
"Olive oil, just say someone in this house likes you, what would you do?"
"Depending on who, I would like to get to know them better even though I know all of you since idk many years ago, definitelynotcreepy hehe😅"
I got a whole lot of oOOooOoOoOoOoOs from them
"What's up it's your boyyyyy Sebastian Moyyyyyy, idk, so who is the person you would date from nsb?"
"I can't tell yall that... Let's just say he gave me butterflies by just looking at me"
"That's not the question but okay I have another one, who got you into nsb?"
"Honestly Seb got me into nsb... You should've seen the edits of his car talks so damn ughhh but we don't talk about thattt moving onnnnn"
Justin and Oli have been side eyeing each other for quite some time now... I wonder whats happening

Time skip
All of the boys asked yn more questions and the eventually everyone answered some questions
So now it's time for bed

Oli pov
I'm playing Cupid, how lovely but I'm still single, what I do for these boys
So imma make yn sleep in Justin's room tonight EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHHEHE... Okay Irdk...
"Hey guys it's getting kinda late and we have to film tomorrow so why don't we go to bed?"
Everyone was walking up the stairs when they stopped and asked about yn
"Since the guest room is a bit messy and Justin's room is the neatest after mine, yn can sleep in his room cause imma be doing some work"
We all agreed and went our separate ways and Justin gave me a thumbs up on the way up the stairs

1080 words
Hope you enjoy this story
Have a lovely day/night
What will happen in the next chapter...? Will he confess or will yn confess?
New part will be updated later today or tomorrow