Chapter 48

"And the winner is...Zoey Grace!" Taylor yelled entering the room. After everyone congratulated me I saw Matt waiting in the corner.

I walked over to him which he did the most unexpected thing, he pulled me into a giant hug.

"I miss you Zoey." He mumbled.

I could feel my heart beat increase as my breath stopped.

"What did you say?" I asked pulling away from him. "I said 'I'm proud of you'. Somebody finally beat Hayes!" He laughed.

"Oh. I guess I misheard you." I said looking down at my vans. "What did you think I said?" He said putting his hand on my arm.

I opened my mouth but before I could say anything somebody started to scream.

I turned around immediately to see what was going on. The door that lead to the lobby was open and a crowd of girls was starting to form.

"It's Nash Grier!" One yelled. "And Cameron Dallas!" Screamed another. "Omg! Omg! Omg! It's the Shawn Mendes!"

Of course all of the guys loved their fans but this was suppose to be a night just for us.

But as if on cue the boys started greeting their fans with smiles and hugs. However, as the crowd began to expand, the also began to get out of control.

Yelling increased, shoving started, and even a fight broke out. Eventually, security came and shut the door, locking the crowd out.

"Ok, so it seems that one of the workers here recognized some of you and was charging fans to meet you." One of the security guards began to explain.

"As of now, we have some security making a pathway for you all. You will be escorted out of the building to your vehicles. Now I can not promise that there will not be screaming, yelling, or fighting. Just continue past the crowd without making eye contact. Everyone got it?" He continued.

We all nodded our heads and began to form a single file line. I was right behind Matt and in front of Cameron. Since I had never really faced a crowd before, I figured that I was in a good spot.

After a few minutes, security started to lead us out of the room. By this time, the crowd had tripled and everyone had the phones out.

I was so overwhelmed by the roar of the crowd and the things being yelled at me.

"Zoey! Are you dating Matt?" Yelled one girl. "No she's not! She's with Cameron!" Another answered.

"I bet she's been with every single one of the guys." A blonde said as I was pushed past. "Well everyone but Hayes and Nash." Someone corrected her. "No, I bet she's been with them too." The blonde smirked.

I tried my best to ignore the other stuck up comments that were being thrown at my direction.

As we neared the exit, I thought I was actually going to make it out. I was wrong.

I was about to walk outside when I tripped over someone's foot. I looked up to see a girl laughing with her phone held up. She videoed the whole thing. Apparently she stuck her foot through the gate that was holding the crowd back.

As if on cue, the crowd irrupted into laughter. I watched as everyone pointed at me with their phones recording it all.

Matt turned around and Cameron began to help me up as Nash, who was leading the the group, ran back to help me as well.

After being picked up off the floor, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I didn't care who it was at the moment. I just wanted to leave.

I hid my face into their chest as we were escorted to the cars. Once we reached the parking lot I looked up and saw that it was Matt that was holding me.

He continued to walk me to Cameron's truck where he literally picked me up and sat me in the middle of the back seat. He then climbed in and sat beside me while Nash sat on the other side.

Hayes ended up in the passenger seat while Cameron drove. The whole way home, Matt held my hand. And for a while, everything felt like nothing bad ever happened.

That was until we pulled up to the house. We were the last ones home and apparently we had missed some kind of blow out.

But lucky for us, it looked like it was about to be a fight. I couldn't tell who and had no clue about what it was about. All I knew was that I was not in the best shape to put up with all of this.

Ok guys, I am so sorry for not updating. I promise that I'll be updating more! Thank you for being patient!! I'm working on the next chapter right now!!