The move 🙈

Liked By : Lando Norris , Peyton Harper ❤️ , Izzy Gallaway  and 53 others 

Amberiscool ; AIRPORT TIME CANT WAIT TO MOVE IN WITH YOU ALL  @Peytoniscool

@IzzyGallaway_   @Lillybilly @Sloaneluvsyou @KattycatKat  and not forgetting you space invader 😒 @LandoNorris

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Amber POV:

Here I am , age 25 and making the move. Yes we might of already been to the house , and set up the whole house . But we have never all been there at the same time especially with peyton and all her live streams , Sloane constantly making new albums to feed to the public , Kat living her live in Tokyo Japan , Izzy with her influencer stuff and Lilly starting her official modelling career . It felt wrong to be the only person stuck in England by myself nothing interesting . The only thing people knew about me was I'm Landos half sister . Crazy when I say it out-loud but me and Lando have the same mum just different dads my dad died before I was born ,my mum got pregnant with some dude befor she came to Greece and left the son that was born in England with him and so when my dad died we stayed in Cyprus for 3 years befor my mum got in contact with her son and his dad and they fell inlove again and then he became my dad and we moved back to the uk when we moved from cyprus to England I've always kept my Greek heritage it's the only part of me I like .

" Amber ,   AmbER , AMbER , AMBER."

" Oh my god , dude , you look like a zombie from the walking dead" Lando said with a gleaming grin on his face while i awoken from my nap .

"The plane landed , I already got the carry ons so cmon the guys said they wanted to play F1 2023 and stream , that's something I don't wanna miss" Lando glared at me receiving a ... smile.. back

I watched as we stepped out the airport being hit with the sweet smell and warmth of.. Monaco .

"I have a friend from here you know , maybe we can go see him ." Lando said eyes lighting up realise he can meet up with his fellow drivers

" ye ye sure , right now we need to focus on us finding peyton" I responded back with an eye roll. The only friends Lando had was the guys part of that YouTube channel he has and his f1 friends who was all absolute kno-

"AHHHHHHH AMBER" Peyton SCREECHED receiving an enormous hug from me and a wierd glance from Lando and everyone else .

"Oh Lando some people keep calling ur computer , me and the girl keep answering and putting on weird voices . They say they wanna play a game with you . Not going to lie it's getting close to Halloween and that's sound like ur being hunted down by ghost face" Kat giggles while opening the door , to be honest I didn't realise she was there . I turn and look at Lando WHOS face has dropped.

"Well then Mr Norris , get in the car and we might spare you while you're on live with 'Ghostface'" Lilly joined in with a serious but hilarious face . Lando had already gotten the warning from us all what it would be like to live with us so we knew he would stay .

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Landos POV :

I got in the car cramming into the back seat. I was fine with Amber and her mates just I know they won't give me an easy time living with them . Am I crazy for wanting to live with them ..

Pfft no . Hearing from Charles and Arthur how amazing Monaco is and obviously experiencing everything during the time we was here for the races just made me feel amazing I've always wanted to live here . That's most likely why Amber and her mates chose to live here to make me jealous. Bet they weren't expecting me to beg them to let me come with them , though it wouldn't matter if I didn't I could still visit plus I wouldn't be there long with the constant races , practising , training . I would only be there to do my streams and videos .

I then look over to my left to see Amber and Peyton giggling away . That's when I remembered earlier that day I posted under a post about Charles saying Amber had a fat crush on him and was turning red at the sight of the photo WICH wasn't a lie but still 

 That's when I remembered earlier that day I posted under a post about Charles saying Amber had a fat crush on him and was turning red at the sight of the photo WICH wasn't a lie but still 

Liked by ; ygbbugbugbygvy and 12,876 people

ILOVECHARLES: Isn't he so dreamy 😍

Comments :

LandoNorris: My sister is giggling away at this photo I think she has a crush on him she's turning red 🙊 -

uhhuhbuhb:SO ARE PEOPLE IGNORING LANDOS COMMENT ???

sjusshhshs:fr fr tho , that man's on fire 🔥 

——- Read All ——-

I know full well if she finds out she's gonna execute me

"Welcome home" I overhear Izzy say opening the car door 

"Some people are waiting on discord for you by the way , I left you on mute" she said to me giving a slight wink which I just smiled at but still rushing into the house .

"Where on earth is he"

"Hurry up I wanna start my stream you know guys"

"Can we do it without him ?"

"O MY GOD DUDES , I just got of a plane how you doing" I say in relief while scanning my room to see what the girls did while we wasn't here 

" good anyway shut up so we can all start , also Lando I saw ur comment, tell your sister I said hi " I heard Charles , my face drops realising what I had done. I had invited all the girls , to all the races. The final ones this year meaning October and all the races for next year. Meaning Amber had a high chance of bumping into Charles .

" oh ye ha ha , will do" I respond back now turning my stream on..