𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂

Me and James have been going out since we were 16, but I've loved him since for maybe two years now. Everyone said we were the cutest couple in our year and the girls all told me that they wish they could meet a guy like James. James is the best guy I ever could have met, he made me feel special, like I was his favourite person in the world. He is probably my favourite person as well. He can listen to me, he can comfort me no matter what happens and everything he says feels so strangely poetic for a seventeen year old boy.
His friends are always respectful and when they aren't James tells them off.
One of his friends, Tommy definitely likes Augustina and I always tell her that he definitely likes her, but she just shrugs it off as him being nice. Someday she'll realise but who knows how long that will take. Summer is starting now and me and James are planning to see eachother as often as possible. I plan on being an english teacher and he wants to be a doctor. I don't know how he'll manage, he has awful social anxiety but I know he is smart so he will be fine. We plan on going to whatever college is closest to eachothers, so we can meet up at cafe's together or study or just talk. I can't wait!
I'm writing this to try and document the summer my last summer as a girl and before worries about final exams, college and so much more properly crosses my head. I would love to publish a book eventually.
James says I could be a poet because of the way I write. I don't know how to publish something but I will still be an English teacher, for the money. 
Augustina wishes to be a vet, and that used to be my plan also but i think my heart would shatter into a little piece for evey poor, ill creature that is placed into my care. I still am proud of her for choosing such an amazing career path.
Me and August have been best friends since we were 13 and met in our first year at secondary school, and ever since then we have been getting closer every day. We consider eachother family, she is going to be a bridesmaid at my wedding! I will be one at hers as well.
Me and August have been mistaken for sisters before, which is strange because I don't see the resemblance.  Neither does she, which makes sense because she is stunning! My hair is a similar color to blondish carmel and hers is a toffee brown. We both have blue eyes, so there's that and we do both have wavy hair, she's taller than me and her skin practically glows in this weather. I don't mind though because I know that doesn't matter to me or James who says that they just look like freckles on my nose. I have a few freckles, so that makes sense.
James has black hair, he believes it to be a very dark brown but I think it just gets brighter in the summer. He has dark eyes and he is pretty tall. He hates crowds and only really likes being around his friends and me. August thinks he is the quietest guy she has ever met, but he never stops talking when he is around people he likes. He is funny, but none of the other girls believe me, its like our little secret! I should probably stop writing now, It's my turn to make dinner today, I will write again soon I swear!