𝟬𝟬𝟴

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

I wake up in a bed that doesn't feel familiar. I wake up in a bed that wasn't mine. I sit up with my hair already being a mess, scanning the surroundings. Im in Jayden's room.

Wait. Why am I in Jayden's room?

I crawl to the other side of the bed and spotted the star of the morning sleeping on the floor. I get off the bed, kneeling down and shaking him.

"Jayden, wake up."

He groans, shoving my hand away, "Uh- bitch?" I shake him more roughly.

"What do you want?" He dragged out, covering his head with the head.

"You can go sleep on the bed, I'm up." I pat his arm before I got up.

I step over his body and head towards his bathroom. Once I gotten into the bathroom, I sereach every cabinet until I found an extra toothbrush. I scanned the counter top and spotted the unopened toothbrush.

Where the fuck did this come from?

I shrug, opening up the toothbrush and turning on the sink. I rinse the toothbrush with water before applying toothpaste onto it and then brushing my teeth.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

I walk out the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The room was completely spotless by the time I came out, but the smell of a cigarette roamed the room.

I make my way to the balcony, immediately spotting the dark-haired boy that was smoking. I let my arms rest on the railing as I watch the sun rise. By the looks of it, it had to be 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 or possibly earlier because the sky was still Orange-pinkish.

"Why are you out here?" Jayden asked.

"Is it a crime to want fresh air?"

"This balcony never has fresh air."

No shit Sherlock.

"What was he talking about last night?" He changes the subject.

I look over to him, scanning his features. Jayden looked sleep deprived which was an obsessive look that would never leave my mind. This man was suited to be a model.

"What do you mean?"

He takes one more hit before smushing it on the smoke tray, "the whole 'is he one of your one night stands' thing."

I look forward again as shivers made their way down my body, "nothing you should worry about."

"Ev..."

"Come on, we have school in a bit." I flashed a small smile at him before taking my arms off the railing and heading back inside.

I hear him follow behind me, "school was cancelled today." I stop in my tracks, looking over to his clock that was sitting on the dresser.

"Well, I got my dance class in like two hours so I gotta go home." I told the truth, grabbing my phone and purse off the chair in the corner.