7

As we were walking I brought my phone out and texted this chaotic bitch.

Daz on Wap:
Oii wanna come over?

Wakey Wakey :
Isn't you brother over tho?

Daz on Wap:
And what about it 🤨

Wakey Wakey:
Well ur right
fuck it

Daz on Wap:
We're going to get snacks
Want any specific ones?

Wakey Wakey:
Yea girl
The ones I like duh bitch

Daz on Wap:
🖕 bitch

I put my phone away and started shivering from how cold it was out.
"Bro it's so fucking COLD!!" I was rubbing the sides of my arms because it was really fucking cold.
"Want my jacket?" He started removing it before me answering.
"Yes please, but if you get cold just tell me ok?" He put the jacket around me and looked at my ok sign I made at him. He just smiled and made the ok sign back.

We made it to a store and the bitch I saw from the window made me halt, then Renjun also reacted and rolled his eyes while scoffing.
"Are there any other ones we could go to?" I laughed and nodded.
"Yea bitch, let's go."
"What's wrong with this one?" I looked at Jisung.
"Well it's just the dumb bitch at the window used to be my bestie till I figured out she used me to get to Jun." I was looking at the ground, recalling those awful memories.
Hyuck stopped and sat down on the ground.
"It's story time bitch." I rolled my eyes as we all sat down on the cold ass floor.
"There once was a bitch named Jennifer, she approached me one day during my junior year. She came up to me wanting to be friends and we clicked really fast which is unbelievable thinking about it now. So she would come over everyday and that was when I had found Renjun after a while. One day she brought drinks over and some of renjun's friends came over too, we had a little party I guess. One thing led to another, she put drugs in both mine and Jun's drinks and she tried to take advantage of him. I was able to snap out of it in time and I jumped her. We stopped being friends then and later I found out she also slept with my boyfriend, so we haven't liked her since." I got up and dusted my hands off.
"We haven't encountered her since then."
"Eww I hate fake people, they're the worst." Jisung rolled his eyes after saying that.
"Bro who the fuck hurt my boy."
"It's whatever it's in the past." I went to hug him.
"Well stop being a little bitch and LETS GOOOO." Hyuck got up and pushed me into the little store.

"Hi , welcome in." We heard a tired voice, she looked over and smirked.
"Oh well look who it is." She laid on the counter putting her hand under her chin.
"Who are these cuties? Renjun still lookin good buddy." He fake gagged and we all laughed while she rolled her eyes.
"How you been Huang?"
"Why would you care Choi?" She rolled her eyes and saw hyuck standing right next to me.
"What's your name pretty boy." Hyuck side eyed her and put his arm around my shoulder.
"That won't stop me."
"Trust we're aware."
"How is he though huang?" I just shrugged and went after the snacks I wanted.
She just kept blabbing while we were shopping, but I burred her out thankfully.
We had all of our snacks and went to the counter. We placed all the snacks on the counter and she refused to scan them and just kept talking. Then someone else came out.
"Omg is that THE dasom?" I looked at the boy so confused, once my brain processed who he was, I widened my eyes.
"Omg is that THE jasper?!? OMG I'm gonna faint" I fell against haechan while he looked confused as hell. Then we both laughed.
"Do you work here?" He just nodded.
"Can you check us out then, because some dumb bitch won't shut the fuck up and check us out. If she is she's checking us out the wrong way...." I scratched my head. He then turned to her.
"Eww you're fired." We all were wide eyed and our little group laughed as she started tearing up.
"Jennifer this isn't the first time I've heard this, don't act like it's a surprise."
"Wait jasper I really need this job, PLEASE!!"
"You should've thought of that before you've made all the costumers uncomfortable." I waved bye to jasper with the biggest smile on my face and he waved back, I saw the glare Jennifer was giving me and I just stuck my tongue out.
We walked out laughing and were on the way back home.

Renjun started walking ahead and hyuck thought it was funny to mess with him so he was bugging him the entire time. I was catching up with Jisung.
"In all seriousness, have you found a girl you like?" He sighed and looked at the ground.
"Unfortunately there are only two things girls want from me. My body and my money." I eyebrows creased.
"You have MONEY?!?" He then rolled his eyes.
"Not you too, DON'T DO THIS LADY!!"
I then got frustrated.
"Hey don't yell at me young man, and it's mommy to you bitch. I was just shook gyatt damn. Fuck you bro." I walked ahead to get away from Jisung. I then saw haechan just playing and not trying to step on cracks, it's was kinda cute. He then looked back and smiled at me, I smiled back and felt my phone vibrate. It was a message from Felix saying he's at the house. I looked back up to see haechan was a little behind the other two so I started talking to him.
"You good bro?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Yep, just got some things on my mind."
"Wanna talk about them?"
"Mm I think I'll bother jaemin some other day." He waved it off trying to change the topic and I just slightly frowned.
"What's your deal now?"
"It just feels like you don't trust me so." I just kinda lost emotion on my face.
"It's fine we don't have to talk about it.
"No I do trust you, don't get me wrong, I honestly trusted you faster than I should've. Especially with what happened that traumatized me, yea it's so surprising. When I started texting you the guys thought I was going insane, that's why I added you to our chat."
He kinda made me feel better with that. I just grabbed his hand and I put our intertwined hands in the sweater pocket. I looked over to him and just see him with a smile on his face. We made it home and all I see is Felix standing outside my door shivering.
"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, DID YOU NOT SEE MY MISSED CALLS !!?!?"
"Dude shut the fuck up, I'm here now aren't I?" I was grabbing my keys to unlock the door, I twisted the knob to realize I never locked it. I looked up at Felix and just lauged.
"Be so fucking for real, anyways what the fuck has you in a shitty mood?"
"You bitch now shut up and introduce yourself to them." He made a questioning face.
"You're dumb as fuck because how am I supposed to be quiet but also introduce my self at the same tim-" he looked at me to see the look on my face and just dropped it.
We all walked in and Felix literally couldn't shut the fuck up.
"Honestly I do t know why I didn't come in, I literally have a key." The boys looked at him and looked back at me. I just shrugged.
"Why are you giving guys keys to you apartment?!?"
"He's not "guys", he's just Felix." I shrugged and Felix nodded his head.
"Plus Renjun, you KNOW I would never do anything to this disgusting bitch so. Anyways how have you been man." They started talking and I stood there offended.
The whole time hyuck had this glare pointed directly at him. I went up to him.
"What's up?"
"Only I can call you names. It sounds mean from others and I don't like it."
I just chuckled and crossed my arms.
"He's not others though, he's just Felix."
"I don't know what that means bro."
"All it is, is I can't see Felix as a man, I just see him as Felix. It basically means I'll only ever see him as a friend and never a man."
He looked like he let out a breath. I'm low key really tired.
"Do yall want to watch it out here or in my room."
"Def the room, the bed is so comfortable." The boys look at Felix with questionable looks and glares.
"What the fuck does that mean?" Hyuck then quickly turned his glare to me. I just rolled my eyes.
"Did I not just fucking tell yall how I see him?" I was over it by now and I'm tired. Hyuck was still glaring at me.
"Yea, no not right now." I was walking to my room and everyone followed. Then out of nowhere when I was already sitting the bed, I see a body fly and I went flying.
"FELIX WHAT THE FUCK." I Jay went up to him to hit him. I was then dragged away by hyuck who ran to me frantically and he turned me to him and made me face him by him putting his hands in both sides of my face. He then made me look into his eyes.
"Are you ok?" He looked really concerned and was dragging his eyes all over my face and was turning my head every direction to see if I was hurt. I was just dazed and once I snapped out of it, I pushed his hands away and gave him an assuring smile to symbolize me being ok. I look over at Felix on his stomach, his head resting on his hands, and he was kicking his feet like if he was a teenage girl thinking about their crush in the movies.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He scoffed and just sat up.
"You ruined your fucking moment dumbass." I just rolled my eyes and situated myself on the bed. I layed down by Felix and hyuck went beside me.
"You know, for someone who sleeps alone, you have a big ass bed." I nodded.
"That's quite true but I used to have a dog, he unfortunate left me." Jisung grabbed my hand and looked like he was gonna cry.
"When did he die?" His eyes were very watery. I just smiled and nodded my head no at him.
"No, that bitch ran away." I crossed my arms like a child and pouted. They all started laughing and haechan wrapped an arm around me. I just layed into him. From left to right it was, haechan me Felix Renjun Jisung. We were watching frozen, and once the queen herself started that ONE song we all lost it. All of us dumbasses were eating up "let it go" like if we had bills to pay. As the movie went on I started dozing off and snuggled up to the closets person to me.