2

Yangyang's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yangyang's POV

Damn it!! She just left me tied up here. I tried biting in my human form and just ripping my hands aways from each other but... it was no use. I tried transforming and it low key hurt when I felt my legs tied together. I grunted because I felt it through my shoulders. I bit through the vine and walked home. As I got to the castle entrance I transformed back into a human. As I walked in the castle I just kept my hands in my pockets, looking down but then I heard footsteps getting closer so I looked up to ten running up to me.
"Why were you gone for so long." He stopped in front of me with his arms crossed. Then he looked at my shirt and made a disgusted look.
"And why is your shirt ripped up?" Then he tilted his head.
"Uh.. I got lost..?" I was tilting my head then looked at him to him giving a "yea ok" type of face.
"What really happened?" He then shifted onto his hip, and I just rolled my eyes.
"Fine.... I encountered someone..." I was scratching my nape.
"Someone as in...soft paws..." I scrunched my eyes closed thinking he'd hit me, just for me to open my eyes and see him stand there shocked.
"YOU'VE MET SOFT PAWS.. pause- ENCOUNTERED SOFT PAWS!!!!?!?" He suddenly boomed out towards me which low key scared me a bit. I just sighed.
"Yea, bro she was like so strong though." My mood just changed to a child that's happy to get ice cream.
"I tried holding her down and she just kept teasing and testing me. Then as I thought I was strangling her, she tore my hands off from her neck and was just embarrassing me. She made me believe I had her where I wanted her when in fact..." I just kept spacing off as I went on.
"It was the complete opposite." I just sat down where I was standing and then followed.
"She makes me feel like I'm not where I belong and it hurts my pride as being the king and all." Just then my gaze turned dark.
"I have to step it up. From now on everyone is training everyday in the morning." Ten got up and he sighed.
"Shouldn't it be just you then." I looked at him and tilted my head.
"You're the one with the hurt pride just because of a girl, shouldn't you just be harder in yourself instead of letting everyone suffer with you? You're gonna drive them away like that." Then he just walked off. I got up ready to walk to the training room when I heard footsteps. I turned to see mark.
"What the fuck, where were you? You just ditched me." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"I did not, that bitch knocked me out." I just smirked and laughed.
"Fuck off im leaving to hang with MAW." He scoffed and left. I then just walked away still laughing.

Hanbi's POV

I made my way through the trees and shifted to scan my finger, once it accepted I walked in to see on one.
"Ladies I'm home!!" I was then tackled.
"Damn again?" I looked down to see yuna holding onto me and having tears in her eyes.
"Hanie!!" She was whining and then she let go and wiped the tears and was then glaring at me.
"What?"
"Don't what me we were looking for you!!"
"I had it under control, trust." Then the other girl walked in.
"So what happened?" Ryujin asked and threw herself on the couch.
"We were followed by the king and someone else." They all gasped.
"The first guy I knocked out after I saw the king chasing you, then I knocked him out after he called me .... Pathetic..." they all gasped.
"Oh hell no!! Who called my baby pathetic?!?" Lia looked like she was gonna kill someone.
"Well after he called me that I knocked him out and took him back to the castle, but as I was making my way back here I was being followed again, and let's just say I took care of that." I started giggling to myself. The others looked at me like if I was crazy.
"Why was he so weak if he's the king? That makes absolutely no sense." Chaeryeong laughed to herself after saying that.
"Oh yea what about the tale?" We looked at yeji like if she was crazy now. Then Ryujin spoke up.
"Who knows maybe it's true it does say, that 17 years ago the king and queen were assassinated and were ruled over by the assassinators and those who were from the kingdom were sentenced to death to keep it secret."
"Then how would they have these people in the kingdom now?" Yuna looked quite puzzled.
"They say the humans have been replaced with werewolf's like us." I explained to her.
"Hey maybe it could be true, I mean you and Yangyang are 17 it would make sense." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at yeji.
"Hey you can't rule it out yet. You don't have parents, you can't remember anything about them, and all you could recall about your past is you have a brother. You could be the long lost princess bi." I just walked to the kitchen.
"That's a nice fairytale, I could never be the lost princess, let alone queen."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.