The return and exams

(Four years after izuku left)

Off the coast of Japan we see a ship heading strait to the docks, once it lands we see Four people and one animal waiting at the start of the docks.

The ship anchors and brings down the steps so the crew can exit with one green haired individual touching ground first, this individual is green haired dekiru one of the most notorious Pirate's at sea or as the marines want you to think.

Izuku: *inhales* *exhale* finally back home *large inhale* IT'S GOOD TOO BE BAAAAAAACK.

As he yells this the rest of his crew exit the ship all looking around.

Shinsou: so this is what Japan looks like I must say it looks impressive.

Pony: agree much better than America

As the crew is admiring the scenery we see two blurs heading straight to the captain, and before anyone can react he is tackled to the ground putting the crew on guard, until they hear their captains laugh making them stand down.

Izuku: hahaha hey you two been a while.*thousand watt smile*.

Katsumi: we *sniff* missed you *sniff* izu-nii

Shoko:*balling her eyes out*

As the two are happy to see their brother figure, they are suddenly grabbed by the back of their collar and picked up.

Koby: alright that's enough, we don't need you drowning himin your tears.

He says as we see izuku sitting in a puddle then stands up and hugs the old marine.

Izuku: sensei it's good to see you

Koby: *returns hug* good to see you too green bean.

They then all leave to a vehicle and enter where they see a mouse/bear/rat thing with a hobo next to him.

Nezu: izuku it's good to see my favorite human again.

Izuku: it's good to see you too uncle.

They then spend the rest of the trip to U.A catching up and introducing everyone.

(Later at U.A)

During the presentation for the battle bots, izuku and his crew are chatting about what to do until suddenly a wild robokarate kid appears and uses call out, pointing at the crew saying they shouldn't be here it wasn't effective.

Izuku: oh really cause it seems like you are the only one distracted by us chatting, if your worried about others in a test then you shouldn't even be here.

Izuku used uno reverse it was supper effective, seeing as how the karate kid 2.0 sat his roboass down.

(Later)

The pirate crew were given their own testing site since they were to powerful to be put in a site with other participants.

Rody: HOW MUCH MONEY DOES NEZU HAVE!!!

Izuku: most of this is because he blackmailed the government along with having his paw in every franchise in Japan along with half of America.

The crew looks at their captain in shock.

Melissa: how do you know this izu

Izuku: didn't I tell you guys I was his student*silence*...I guess I didn't alrighty then well hi I'm nezus favorite human and only student.

Suddenly before anyone can say anything they hear present mic yell out go, giving them the signal the blitz into the arena racking up points one after another.