Chapter 4

Glory followed Jambu to a branch, he seemed to be watching Webs. "What are you doing?" Glory asked. "Nothing," Jambu muttered. Glory shrugged it off and went to join the five dragonets, mostly because they didn't know where the RainWing queen was, and they thought it was Queen Dazzling, when it's really Queen Magnificent, and Tsunami was quite surprised when she found out they switch RainWing queens monthly. "so why are you here Glory?" Sunny asked. "I'm here to see the queen," Glory said. I do that everyday, for the missing RainWings, She thought. "Probably something about those missing RainWings," Snowball mumbled. "What kind if name is 'Snowball' anyway, I mean, I can see you're not a RainWing, but whatever tribe of dragons you are from, seriously, what kind of name is that?" Glory asked. "I. . . Don't know, I got that name from a SkyWing, who practically hated me, I guess IceWings are named after snowy textures," Snowball said. Actually, I've read somewhere that IceWings are named after Ice formations, arctic animals, words for 'white', polar landscapes, polar weather, mountains, blue and white gemstones, and cold seasons," Starflight said. "Okay...?" Glory said. "So, Glory, what is the Rainforest kingdom like?" Sunny asked. "Well, I'll tell you all about the philosophy after you meet, the queen," Glory said. "Alright. . ." Sunny sighed.