Indigo's Character Profiles

Hey there, readers,

I figured I should introduce you to the OC characters that I created who will be involved in this story alongside Coroika characters. rozendior has their own characters to add, and I will put those profiles up when they give me the green light. 

I should also mention that I took out parts of these descriptions that mentioned rozendior's characters to avoid spoilers. Luckily, nothing really significant to the characters had to be removed. 

Full name: Niar Agana Torres.

Pronouns: They/Them.

Gender: Agender.

Sexuality: Yes.

Species: Inktoling.

Age: 18.

Rank: S+ (4).

Height: 6'3.

Relationships: Skull (cousin), Vintage (friend), Omega (friend), Aviators (friend), Iris (teammate/best friend), Gale (teammate/friend).

Personality: They are usually a calm person who has advice to give. They are loyal and will defend those they care about till the end. They are very, VERY intuitive and can always tell when someone is lying or hiding something. They lack patience and do not handle those around them being clueless in a reasonable manner. They have a habit of acting out-of-proportion to whatever situation they're in.

Appearance: They are taller than nearly all other cephalopods. They have pale skin, banana-yellow tentacles in a version of the tentacurl style with the suckers on the inside, and two different colored eyes (right red, left white). They have somewhat of an angry resting facial expression but can usually be seen with a small smile.

Gear: Fake Contacts, Black Velour Octoking Tee, Ripped Jeans, Punk Cherries, Light Tetra Dualies.

Full name: Iris Jade Pilot.

Pronouns: She/Her.

Gender: Female.

Sexuality: Straight.

Species: Octoling.

Age: 15.

Rank: A-.

Height: 5'5.

Relationships: Niar (teammate/best friend), Gale (teammate/friend).

Personality: She is shy and would rather stay in the back of whatever is going on socially. She is somewhat sensitive but will stand up for herself, not well, but she will. She is also trusting to a fault and struggles to see the bad side of those she has a positive opinion of. She forgives easily. She mains chargers in a purposeful move to stay out of any main Turf War conflict.

Appearance: She has fair skin that isn't too pale but isn't tan, accompanied by deep blue tentacles in the tentacurl style and green eyes. She is usually seen with a nervous expression on her face.

Gear: Half-Rim Glasses, Navy Eminence Jacket, Leggings, Octoling Boots, Splatterscope.

Full name: Gale Alex Cortez.

Pronouns: He/Him.

Gender: Transmasc.

Sexuality: Straight.

Species: Octoling.

Age: 17.

Rank: A+.

Height: 5'9.

Relationships: Niar (teammate/friend), Iris (teammate/crush), Double-Egg (friendly rival).

Personality: He is friendly, upbeat, and a bit of a jokester. He is also slightly immature and likes to throw comments at rude people. He is always there to hype his team up and is a noticeably good sport. He is loyal. He is a bit of a flirt.

Appearance: Gale has a unique hairstyle that is haircut-length and kinda shredded like in the pigtail style. He has pale gray eyes and has brown-reddish tentacles that fade to pale blue at the ends. His skin is slightly tanned. He has a confident expression most of the time. It's near impossible to tell that he's trans until you're told.

Gear: Camo Mesh, Friend Tee, Basketball Shorts, Orca Woven High Tops, Octobrush Nouveau.