Peice of cake

The next day at school Avani waits for Paxton at the gate like she used to and the two walk into school together hand in hand, as they walk to their class faint sounds of gasps can be heard but ignored. They walk passed Davi Fabiola and Elinore as Davi is begging them to talk to her. "Wait what the hell" Davi says as she sees the two "when did they get back together?" She asks with an angry tone "we don't know they must have hit it off at the mall last night" Fabiola says shrugging and pulling Elinore away from the girl.

In class Ben notices how close Paxton and avani are once again and curses under his breath, "Ben is there something you want to share with the class" the teacher asks "no- um no sir" he says looking down at his work going unnoticed by avani.

After school avani and Paxton were walking through the hall to the exit talking, "so are you going to prom or not" avani asks "of course I am "good because we only have a few days to plan" avani says as they walk out of the school "alright all me once you get home" Paxton yells and avani nods.

Later that night again and Paxton were on FaceTime planning on what to wear to the dance when Fabiola barged into her bedroom "Avani, Ben is here and he want to talk to you" she says before avani could mute the call, "what the hell is he doing there?!" Paxton asks "I'll call you back, bye!"  Avani says hanging up and rushing downstairs.

"What are you doing here" Avani asks opening the door to reveal the boy on the other side, "hey uh I just wanted to come by and talk" he says rubbing the back of his neck, "you have five minutes mr.gross" she says leading the boy into the dining room.

"Ok what do you want to talk about" Avani asks rolling her eyes "listen I know what I did was wrong but I hate arguing with you, so I would like to squash the beef that we may have so we can at least be cordial " Ben says, a few moments of silence go by before Avani pulls the boy into a tight hug, "we can be friends if you treat me with respect and keep me and Davi in separate lives" she says pulling away looking into the boys eyes "of course " he says.

After Ben left Avani tried calling Paxton back but he wouldn't answer, after the second call Avani gave up and went to bed.

(Paxtons POV)

After school Avani called me as she layed in her bed on her stomach with her feet kicking in the air, just seeing her made my heart flutter.

"Heyy" she says setting her phone to sit against her pillow, "sup, so what were you thinking about wearing?" I ask as she begins scrolling on her laptop "look at this " she says showing me a phone of  a couple the girl wearing a tight dark green dress and the boy was wearing a simple dark suit

"Yea that looks good" I say "good because I already bought the dress" she says making me laugh "what if I said no?" I tease "I would have had to go with someone else" she says sarcastically, suddenly a loud sound of Avanis bedroom door swung open ...

"Yea that looks good" I say "good because I already bought the dress" she says making me laugh "what if I said no?" I tease "I would have had to go with someone else" she says sarcastically, suddenly a loud sound of Avanis bedroom door swung open and I heard her sister fabiola "Avani Ben is here, he wants to talk to you" she says "I'll call you back, bye" Avani says before rushing to hang up.

I sat in silence for a few moments before shutting off the lights and deciding to just go to bed.
After about an hour I hear my phone ring but I ignore it, and it rings again, I look down at it and see "vani🤍"
I fillip my phone over hoping she wouldn't call back.

The next morning at school I noticed Avani and Ben talking and laughing by the lockers, I walked passed them without a word "PAXTON" I hear Avani shout but I ignore her "what the hell" she says catching up to me, "what?" I snap turning around "are you mad at me?" She asks looking concerned "no" I say as I continue walking this time she doesn't follow me.

The end of the day Avani say standing beside my car waiting for me "Paxton in coming over after school" she says and I shrug "bye?" She says hoping I would say it back "bye" I say unable to ignore her sad eyes.

After I got home soon after Avani came over, "hey Paxton I'm really sorry but I don't know why your mad" she says sitting beside me on the couch, "I'm not mad but you hung up on me so quickly to go and talk to ben" I say "YOU'RE JEALOUS?!" She says giggling "no" I say feeling my cheeks heat up, "sure" she says coming closer to me and climbing onto my lap with one leg on each side of me, "let me take your mind off of it so you know I'm all yours" she says Seductively.

Hmm sorry I'm sooooooo late on this haven't actually had time to update