𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Hoaeok is having the most pleasant dream of his life . He's bathed in warmth, his limbs wonderfully heavy. The air around him is thick with an enticing scent, better than anything. It feels good inside him, correct, like this scent belongs with him somehow. He opens his mouth to breathe it in more deeply.

There is another heavy sensation lower down, a wet sensation between his legs. With a quiet sigh of relief, he pushes his hips back and forth toward the warmth, toward the scent, and a pleasant smell. But frowned when he only meet with the mattress.

He groans loudly, and voice is hoarse from sleep . He opens his eyes slowly, head still fogged over, and realizes several things in quick succession.

First, he is alone in this bed.

Second, the heavenly scent is taehyung , is only lingering over the pillow and covers . His Wolf's ears flopped and began to whimper, he need his mate. How come he leave him alone after his heat and mating?

"Morning, my love."

a familiar voice spoke as hoseok looked at his side , spotting taehyung come out of the bathroom. "I was preparing a special bath for my mate" he informed . hoseok smiled at him as he stretched out his arms for alpha . taehyung gave a boxy like grin to him and particularly jumped on the poor omega and cuddle him. both purred together in satisfaction as hoseok began to smell taehyung's neck , intentionally rubbing his nose on the mark.

"you know how our bond is formed, my wolf and missed you and your scent when we woke up " hoaeok complain with a huff. Taehyung internally coo at how cute the omega other is looking even if he is angry on him. So he bare his neck for the omega and let him scent him as much he wants. Taehyung couldn't help but also scent hoseok when he came closer, making his wolf purr again .

"My wolf was also woke up in need of your sweet smell hoseok" he informed after a minute and continued, "when I woke up my member was hard against your ass, and you're were looking so small in my arms" taehyung teases. Hoseok quickly opened his eyes and seperate from his neck.

"But you're looking so cute that my heart didn't let me to wake you up, also I know you must be in pain so I had to go to bathroom to solve my problem" he finishes
, Getting the sight of very flustered hoseok.

"Hahahha look at your face-- aaagghh" taehyung laughed but soon screamed in pain when hoseok pinch his ear. Now this was hoseok's turn to laugh.

"You little"
Taehyung said and began to tickle hoseok, who laughed heartly. Big mischievous smiles and happy laughter were the only things that could be heard in that beautiful room. "A-alpha stop" hoseok said, having trouble breathing. Taehyung got worried, thinking he overdid and free hoseok, only to be tackled by the small frame. Taehyung scrunches his eyes and laughed when hoseok began to bite his cheeks and tickle his side.

"Now who won alpha~?" Hoseok asked sweetly and filled Taehyung's facen with open mouthed kisses.

"Okay okay, you won , I surrender"

Taehyung put his hands up in surrender as Hoseok finally stopped tickling him. But only to be get hugged tightly by the alpha. He yelped as both roll down on the mattress . Hoseok was lying on the bed while taehyung was on top of him, placing sweet kisses on his pompous cheeks and one or another on his lips.

"How exciting that looks..." Taehyung smiled pervertly looking down at the Omega. Confused, Hoseok looked at his clothes and his cheeks turned deep pink coloured.

"Pervert!..." he stood up and lowered the his shirt, since it had risen until showing hia pastel blue panties.

"There's nothing that I didn't see love" taehyung teased back getting a snack from the omega, which didn't feel like more than a feather touch, but he still acted like it hurts.