chapter 7

For reading the first 6 chapters of this story please visit yashi32145 book name:- finding way back to each other

Recap
Shravan got frustrated with Suman and her words triggered to an extent that he ended up yelling at her and giving hints of the truth

Start reading

Suman stood there numb....not able to speak anything, she was too shock to Even say anything. Shravan going through so much was never expected by her. She thought she was the one who was suffering but that's not case. Shravan was suffering too.
Suman was busy in her head and finally decided to break the silence.

Su- m room m Jaa rhi hu. Staff ko bol ke first aid bhej dungi.

Sh- great, jao, please jao ek phir walk out Karo. Because that's the only thing you can do Suman Malhotra oopps Suman tiwari or i should say soon to be Suman Ahuja.

Su- Shravan tum pagal ho gye ho. Just stop it and donot drag Aditya into all this.

And Suman went out of the room.

Shravan POV

Very good Suman ab tum uske baare m kuch galat sun bhi nhi sakti. Akhir Aditya successfully aa hi gya hum dono ke beech.

On the other side, Suman broked down in her room.

Suman POV

Kya ho gya h Shravan ko, ye mera Shravan nhi h. The one I knew I loved.
Kya keh rha tha wo mn Aditya ke liye usko chodha. Aditya to kabhi aaya hi nhi hamare bich aaye to tum ho. I'm sure he's just jealous of adi isliye ye sab bol rha h. But not this time Shravan Malhotra, ab nhi aaungi tumhari baato m.

With all misunderstandings in their heart, they both slept hoping for a good day ahead.

Next morning

Suman POV

I woke up with headache, Shravan Malhotra se Milne ke baad aur ho bhi kya sakta h.
After completing my morning routine , i decided to order my breakfast through room service as i cannot take a chance and again see Shravan. It's too much for me from last night I just want some peace.

Suman was doing her breakfast, suddenly her phone started ringing.

Su- hello
Shr- good morning mam
Su- good morning Shruti. I hope you haven't called me to just say good morning.

Shr- no mam, actually I called to inform that today that new owner is going to handle the office. So i have fixed the meeting at 11:00 am. If that's ok with you.

Su-yes Shruti it's completely fine. I just want to leave this city as soon as possible. I hope the meeting goes well so that we can leave
Shr- ok mam so i will reach at 10:00 am sharp then we will leave.

Su-ok

Suman POV
Finally time aa gya h tumse dur jane ka Shravan. Aur is baar nhi aaungi wapas Mai

Shravan POV
I have to convince dad anyhow. So that I can go home. Ab nhi ruk sakta yaha ek pal aur. Aaj office m sab manage karke, dad ko bolunga that we can operate from Bangalore too.
Chala jaunga m Suman tiwari....aur is baar wapas nhi aaunga.

So how's the chapter?
Will Suman and Shravan meet again Ya khtm shraman ki kahani isi mod par?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️