Choni Week Day Four

Hey guys,

I'm here early with todays one shot since I did it this morning. I'm hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading,
Nat xx

"Mom," Dale complained. "James and Noah are in my room causing chaos. I'm trying to read my comic, and they won't stop bothering me."

Cheryl looked at her ten year old sons frustrated face as she finished peeling the potatoes she was preparing for dinner. "Send them to me, baby. I'll make sure they don't bother you while you read."

Dale nodded his head before spinning around and running up the stairs of their three story townhouse. The loudness of his footsteps made the redhead shake her head with a small smile which she quickly had to wipe away to scold the boys.

"What wrong, Mommy?" James asked, peering through the doorway, his five-year-old twin brother standing behind him.

"Are the two of you bothering Dale, again?" She asked as she put the potatoes on the stove. "He said you were causing chaos in his bedroom."

"No." Noah pouted. "We just wanted to play..."

"Well, you have your own bedroom to play in. We've talked about this before. Everyone deserves the right to their own... what?"

"Privacy," James and Noah said together.

"Right." Cheryl nodded, at that moment the front door opened and closed.

"Family? Where are you?"

"Mama!" The boys squealed before running towards the familiar voice.

Cheryl dried her hands on a teatowel before following the boys into the hallway, smiling as Toni embraced them both with a hug and a kiss.

"How's my favourite girl?" The brunette asked, making her way over to the redhead and placing a kiss on her lips.

"All the better for seeing you..."

"Ewww!" The boys laughed as their moms kissed, covering their eyes playfully.

"Boys, I can kiss my wife..." Toni placed kisses all over Cheryl's face before turning towards them. "And I can kiss my kids... come here." The twins squealed with laughter as their mother chased after the two of them, wrapping her arms around them and kissing their cheeks. "Where's Dale?" She asked when she stood back up.

Cheryl pointed upstairs. Recently their eldest son was starting to spend more time alone. His mothers put it down to his age, but they still worried about him.

Toni climbed the stairs, the photos from over the years placed neatly on the walls along with small handprints that she really needed to paint over, but couldn't bring herself to do.

After knocking on the bedroom door, she heard her son tell her to come in. Inside, she found her son sat on a beanbag in the corner of his room with a comic in his hand.

"Hi Mama," he said, barely lifting his eyes.

"What's the tale, nightingale?"

Dale laughed at that, he always did.

Toni took a seat on the carpet, crossing her legs as she looked at him. "Why are you hiding out in your room?"

"I'm not..."

"Dale, I'm your mother. I know when somethings wrong." She kept her voice soft. "Mommy and I are worried about you. Are the kids at school being mean to you again?"

"No." He shook his head. "It's just..."

"Just what, baby? You can tell me."

"I don't know where I fit anymore... I know James and Noah are my brothers, and you're their moms too but sometimes..."