CHAPTER 5

My heart raced as I stood at the doorstep of the extravagant mansion. This was the house we had to live in after marrying Soobin. I can't believe my luck- or rather, misfortune.

"So, this is where we'll be living." Soobin remarks, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

As we stepped inside the house, It was beautiful.

"I never knew his family was so rich" I murmur.

"Well this is my room and that is your room, I don't wanna be in the same room as you. and i need to tell you about the rules."

"Rules? What rules"

What rules is he talking about?

"First rule," Soobin said, voice laced with authority. "No bringing girls or boys into this house without my permission. I won't tolerate any funny business."

"Second rule," He continues "Be home before 10:00 pm."

Is this a house or a school? It's literally my home too?

 "Third rule," Soobin said, his tone taking on a dangerous edge. "Do not, under any circumstances, try to stop me from doing anything. Got it?"

I just nod my head as a response.

"And finally, we'll go to school separately," Soobin says , smirking devilishly. "I wouldn't want to be seen with someone like you."

He walks to his room and shuts the door.

I sigh and i go to my room.

I open my phone as usual and i see a lot of messages.

gyu🐻

yeonjun are u okay? how's ur new house?

Terry

did soobin bully u or hurt u?

Ningning💫

r u guys sharing the same room?

gyu🐻

answer my question first!

Yeonjun_choi

No im not ok...the house is pretty....he didnt hurt me nor bully me.....and were not sharing the same room

We all chat for a while and i turn off my phone.

I lie on my bed wondering what will happen tomorrow.

(Next morning)

I couldn't sleep that well because of the bugging thoughts. I woke up with heavy eyes, I feel sleepy but I need to go to school. I'm happy that i can meet my friends.

I wash my face and I go downstairs to make breakfast.

I eat my breakfast when Soobin comes downstairs.

"Good morning! I made breakfast"

"I don't wanna eat that." he says.

Right, Why did i even bother making him breakfast?

I walk to school since he didn't wanna be seen with 'someone like me.'

I go to my class and the teacher comes and starts teaching.

After school

"Hey yeonjun, you wanna go to the amusement park?" Beomgyu asks.

"Im not sure Beomgyu...I don't think Soobin's gonna be happy about it"

"C'mon it's your life not his, It's gonna be fun!" Kai says.

"Yeah please hyung! it's been a while since i went to the amusement park" Taehyun says.

"Oh well okay! let's go!"

We try a lot of different rides and games. And before i know it, it was already way past 10:00.

Uh-Oh. This is bad. What should i do? Should I try opening the door? Not like I have a choice anyway.

I open the door, trying to sneak into the house only to be met with Soobin's angry gaze.

Oh great! This is gonna be so fun-

"Where were you?!"

Mars.

"I went to the  amusement park with my friends, It's my fault, i guess? i kinda lost track of time." I say.

"Ofcourse It's your fault, didn't i tell you to be back before 10:00pm?" he yells.

God...My ears are gonna bleed because of his yelling....why is he acting like he's my mom or something....why does he even care.

"I'll be more careful next time."

"You better be!" He scoffs before walking inside his room and slamming the door.

Jeez what is wrong with him?

Atleast i had fun, that's all that matters- Did he wait for me? No, nevermind, he doesn't have a reason to wait for me.

I walk inside my room and i lie on the bed.

Why is my life like this?

Thank you guys for reading❤️