Prologue: Eyes that see all

"Will you die for me?" The cold words that were spoken by the woman named Yuuma Amane who went on a date with the high school student Isaac Hyoudou who was asked by Yuuma to go on a date with her.

Isaac looked confused. His mind didn't fully process that Yuuma just said and in his moment of confusion was stabbed in the gut by a spear made of light. Isaac's eyes widened in horror as blood gushed out the large hole in his body as he fell down on the ground.

Yuuma or using her real name Raynare kept on talking about he should have blamed God for placing the sacred gear within him. Isaac didn't understood any of what just said and layed hopelessly as Raynare flew away.

Isaac's eyes slowly started to lose what little life he had as the last thing he could think of was his dream to become the harem king. As his body went limb, a red magic circle appeared on the ground as soon a young woman with crimson red hair and baby blue eyes appeared. Looking down at the deceived student the young woman was about to pull something out of her pocket but was stopped by a voice.

"Better stop right there Rias..." the girl named Rias was shocked as she abruptly turned to the fountain where a young man that looked to be around the same age of her older brother was sitting on the ledge with a knowing smile. The young man had flowing white hair and a handsome face. However the young man also wore a pair of very dark sun glasses despite being dusk.

Her eyes immediately widened as she recognized him. "Issei Hyoudou, what are you doing here?" She asked demanding an answer.

"Hehehe, just visiting my birth town that's all. But shouldn't I ask the question, what are you doing?" Issei asked grinning as he stood up and walked towards her.

"What are you talking about?" Rias asked annoyed. But annoyance turned to shock as Issei pulled out his phone and showed her a picture. A picture of Isaac with her familiar giving him a flyer.

"That you let this aimed murder happen, so you can force him into peerage without his consent." Issei answered with his large smirk never leaving. Rias looked furious as Issei put his phone away as he walked passed her and towards the dead Isaac.

"You know I need him..." Rias tried to justify her actions but Issei gave a snort.

"Yeah right. Forcing an innocent kid into the supernatural by letting him get killed by his fake girlfriend in *Your* territory and then forcefully enslaving him into your peerage without his consent is totally a reasonable action because you don't want to get married to a fried chicken right?"  Issei rhetorically asked making Rias' eyebrow twitch.

"It isn't any of your business. This is my territory and you don't have say in the matter of how I do things. Now I order you to leave." Rias rebuttaled with anger in her voice. Issei just stood back straight and turned to her. Pulling his sunglasses down which showed the glowing radiance of his golden eyes that shined even in the dark.

"And who's gonna force me to leave? You? Your clan? Your bother? All of you can come at me at once and I'll still beat you without breaking a sweat. You're forgetting something important Rias. I. Am. The. Strongest." Issei's words rang through her ears as Rias gritted her teeth. Issei's golden eyes looked straight into her blue ones as Issei leaned forwards. "Now, go back to your little cave before I send your head to your family." Issei words made Rias shudder as she wordlessly agreed and teleported away.

Issei let out a sigh as he pushed back his glasses. He turned back to Isaac and crouched down before raising his hand as a white aura surrounded his hand before it spread over Isaac's body.

After a moment Isaac wounds started to close up as the blood disappeared from the floor. Isaac's eyes opened again as he let out a series of coughs.

Issei watched with amusement as Isaac slowly came back to his senses.