Chapter 2

-Cierra's POV-

Me and Hermione are both in 5th grade...but not for long c: I've been in class for about four hours. I cant wait for summer, I'm gonna get to hang out with Hermione since I basically live with her. I've managed to keep straight A's the entire school year and now I'm D O N E. I'm sick of this class cause all we talk about is our family tree and I hate it. I hate the thought of my family. Truthfully I see Hermione's family more as family to me. My family has been awful ever since my dad died when I was around six years old.

*Flashback*

"JEFF GO TO THE STORE AND GET MILK! I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS FANTASTIC DINNER ALL I NEED IS MILK" my mother screams at my father while cooking.

 "Cant you just make it without milk?" My father replies obviously not knowing how cooking works. My mother then just glares at him in silence . "Fine off to get milk I go" He says as he walks out the door. I sigh watching my father leave wishing my mother was kinder to him. 

"CLEAN THE TABLE" My mother screams at me making me jump. Sometimes I wish I had a different family. After I clean the table my mother starts screaming that my father should hurry up so we can eat. After an hour we heard police cars outside our house.

*Flashback Over*

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the screech of the school bell. I knew it was time for me to go to my last class of the school year...with the teacher I hated the most. He always brought up my father and mother. All it did was make me want to curl up in a ball and die. I slowly walked to my desk and sat down sighing in the process. Then I saw the news article about my father pinned to the chalkboard which made my thoughts return...

*Flashback Continued*

I see the police start to walk to the door and I start to walk towards it to answer it but am cut off by my mother pulling me back "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" My mother screams at me while pushing me away. I then run and hide behind the staircase and watch clearly as my mother opens the door. "Hello officer" She says politely as if nothing happened 

"Hello mam we have some unfortunate news about your husband." He says. Which makes me worry, my father is the closest family member I have.

 "What news?" my mother asks, no worry in her voice.

 I then hear the police officer let out a sad sigh "I'm afraid your husband has passed due to a drunk driver." The officer says sadly 

"Passed?" My mother asks, still no worry in her voice.

 Then I hear the police officer say "Your Husband Is Dead"......

*Flashback Over*

Those words have stayed in my brain ever since that day. I start to cry in class and everyone stares at me as if I'm crazy "Would you like to share something with the class Cierra."My evil teacher asks me more as a statement than a question.

 "No sir." I say trying to block the tears but failing miserably. I was then wishing Hermione was in this class, she would help me.

 "Talk to me after class" He says as if he didn't know exactly why I was crying. He then turns around to continue and a paper ball hits the side of my head. I turn and see the popular kids that have been bullying me all year giggle silently. One of the kids signals me to open up the paper ball. I do and read 'You don't belong here, nobody wants you here so why don't you join your father...' "Would you like to to share with the class Cierra?" My teacher asks me as he snatches it from my hands. "Oh.. I see. Girls, see me after class, no excuses" He says directing to the girls who threw the ball at me. I snicker a little to myself and my teacher gives me a warning look. After class is over me and the other girls wait after class and they continue to glare at me. My teacher looks at me, laughs, and then hands me the newspaper article about my father. Then he says "LEAVE! I have never been so glad to get rid of a student." Then I left the classroom and saw Hermione was outside waiting for me.

 "Are you as excited as I am to be going to new school next year?" she asks as I walk out the classroom.

 "I have never been so glad to be leaving a place."

A/N: Hey my KittyKats (I've been experimenting with what to call u guys c: ) So thats my second chapter of my story (literally may I add c; ) I wrote this with my sister, Hermione1214. The character Cierra is based off of her un-including the family drama of course she begged me.... lawl Well I hope u enjoyed if u did feel free to vote,comment,follow, and READ ON! -Kat

FOLLOW ME -Cierra <3