Riding the Edge

Victoria's POVMe and Dana are in our room to relax

Victoria's POV
Me and Dana are in our room to relax. Me, Dana and Kelsey share a room in the Aquabase and the boys share one. Anyway, me and Dana are the only ones in the room while Kelsey is in the city. Dana is reading the magazine while eating the snacks on the side. I was doing some of my medical school homework for one of my classes that I had to do. By the way, medical school is kinda stressful since I became a power ranger by Dana's Father, Captain Mitchell. Anyway, Kelsey came in with her skate gear on.

Kelsey: "Hey Dana. Hey, Victoria."

Dana: "Hey."

Me: "Hello."

Both of us are watching the news while Kelsey is doing something.

Women: "This mission will be flown by first time pilot Nancy Copper."

Kelsey: "Hey, that girl!"

She kicked one stool from the room as she sat down to watch the TV screen in front of her.

Kelsey: "That's Nancy."

Dana: "Who?"

Me: "Huh?"

Kelsey: "The girl that I told you guys about, with the puppy."

Carter, Chad and Joel came into the room.

Joel: "Hey, are you guys ready to go?"

Joel grabbed some of the snakes from Dana.

Dana: "Hold on a second. Kelsey's friend's on TV."

All of us are watching the countdown on TV. It was live from the news.

Women: "This mission will spend only a quick four hours in space, where it will run several ship maneuvers and vacuum tests which have been strategically mapped out, as well as launching the satellite."

All of the sudden, Captain Mitchell contacted Joel that we have trouble in the city. All of us went to the yellow van to drive to the city. All of us morphed and went to the location. It is so windy. I have never seen so windy in my entire life. Some of the People are stranded because of the wind.