viii. i only have two real friends, and lately i'm a nervous wreck.

stacy
heyy b
wanna hang out?

bianca
sure what do you wanna do?

stacy
you can come to my house
my sister really wants to meet
you for some reason

bianca
yeah alright
b there in 15 mins

bianca rung the doorbell, waiting a few seconds before stacy opened the door

stacy greeted bianca with a warm smile as she opened the door. "hey, b!"

"hey, s." she hugged the girl, the two had gotten a lot closer, stacy wasn't like her other friends only caring about their reputation.

"so what do you wanna do?" stacy pulled away from the hug as the two entered her house.

"no clue, do you have anything planned?" bianca asked.

stacy thought for a moment, tapping her chin playfully. "well, we could start by grabbing some snacks and drinks from the kitchen. then, do whatever— only my sister's home so you know it's pretty chill."

"do you have sour patch kids?" bianca questioned. "i love sour patch kids,"

"yeah i'm pretty sure we have some," stacy nodded.

"awesome!" bianca's eyes lit up at the thought of sour patch kids. "let's get some snacks and then we can figure out what to do next."

the two girls headed to the kitchen in search of their favorite treats, ready to enjoy a fun and relaxing day together at stacy's place.

"i think i like mateo," stacy revealed, making bianca gasp.

"for real?" she gaped, the last time stacy liked someone it was her boyfriend so this was definitely a step up.

"yeah, now that i think about it i'm so glad nothing happened between me and andy." stacy sighed as bianca furrowed her brows. "not that he's bad or anything— it's just me and him don't work you two on the other hand."

"was that supposed to be a compliment or?" bianca raised an eyebrow, before smiling.

stacy laughed. "i promise it's a compliment. you and andy, it's like you're meant to be together. it's cute, really."

bianca grinned, feeling a warmth in her chest. "thanks, s. and I'm genuinely happy for you and mateo. you deserve someone great."

"you know when i first met you i thought you would've been mean." stacy stated, and bianca nodded, that was her plan before everything that happened with lydia.

"i was supposed to be mean but then the whole lydia thing happened and everything just got mixed up," bianca replied, her whole life everyone had told her that she was mean, a rude bitch and spoiled, this was honestly the first time someone thought of her differently.