~ ★|• the competition ~

•Jake's pov•

It was the day of the competition I was secretly hoping drew would show up but I knew he wouldn't show up not after Friday... It hurt me to even think about it I missed what we had but no... I had to stay strong not just for me but for the club as well who cares if he didn't show up I definitely didn't I would so my best with or without drew showing up.

•hailey's pov•

Jake seemed stressed I wanted to talk to him but he was deep in thought I could tell he was still sad after what happened on Friday.. "Jake..?" I said he didn't respond "Jake?" I said agian "Jake!" I shouted and he snapped out of his thoughts "Sorry Hailey." he said I could here a bit of sadness in his voice "Jake you know I'm here if you need me.." I said trying to be supportive, "Yeah I know it just uhm.. difficult right now you know with drew and the others and the competition.." I didn't understand I thought they were jerks but they were special to him so I'm gonna try be as supportive as possible!

•jake's pov•

I could tell Hailey was trying to tell me that she was there for me but for some reason it didn't help me one bit I felt like I couldn't say anything to any one any more I felt like I was alone even though I have the club I didn't have my best friend.. it hurt me but I won't let that stop me from going onto that stage and doing my best!

•drew's pov•

Jake has that stupid competition today I'm meant to go see him but I'm sure he wouldn't want that not after Friday... I'm still going I won't let that stop me but I'll have to be there in secret I don't want anyone from school noticing me, "Mum dad I'm going out!" I shouted like they even cared about me, "Ok be back before Tomorrow!" my mum shouted back, "Will do!" I shouted back and walked out the door and walked towards the rose meadow theater..

363 words (I never thought I would do this)