~ ★|Drew?!

•Jake's Pov:•

I was looking in the crowd for my mum and brother I knew my dad wasn't coming he wasn't that keen that I liked music
"JAKE!" Hailey shouted. I jumped a little "huh?". "You spaced out again, are you good you've been spacing out more then usual" Hailey said sympathetic. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me..." I didn't make eye contact with her and continued looking in the audience and that when I spotted my mum and Milo and they saw me and I waved and they waves back and then. "JAKE!" Milly jumped on my back "Your heavyyyyyyy" I cried out. She jumped of my back when the host came to tell us we was on stage.

•drew's pov:•

I was running to try get to the concert on time and luckily I got there as they was being introduced took my hood off and went into the crowd and thats when he saw me.

•Jake's pov:•

I looked in the crowd and saw drew I was happy but scared what if he was here to make fun of me what if he was going to sabotage me but I didn't have anymore time to worry cause the music started *starlight*
After we had finished I was out of breath and on the verge of crying happy and sad tears and then I bowed and ran off the stage. To try find drew fuck I can't see him where is he?! I bumped into my mum and my brother but said I had to go somewhere but I was looking everywhere and I couldn't find drew until I saw him running out of the rosemedow theatre and I ran as fast I could after him I couldn't let him leave again..

•Drew's pov:•

I was trying to find the exit door and then I found it and sprinted after it and left and stopped right next to it once I was outside but then a few seconds later Jake ran out and saw me I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist to stop me
"Please don't leave me agian.." he said his voice breaking.
"I-im sorry but I don't talk to freaks." I spat out and then I looked at him and he looked heart broken and then he pulled me closer to him. "Please we can't end like that.." I could tell he was about to cry.. I wanted to say something but I couldn't and I was about to cry. "Drew please..." Fuck before I knew it I started balling my eyes out "Fuck drew.." Jake said before pulling me into a massive hug "I'm sorry Jake.." I said my voice breaking but that just made Jake hug me closer "Shhh let it all out drew I forgive you.." Jake said comfortingly I forgot he knew how to make me feel better.. And then next thing I know he was kissing me I didn't fight it or anything I was shocked but kissed him back and then Jake broke the kiss. "Sorry.." he looked away.