The girl

3rd person POV

A room with a slew of beds neatly arranged in a limited area but imbued with a pleasant odour. The smell of lively children. (Y/N) chuckled as she entered the room and made her way to a specific bed. Her hand caresses the soft material as she sits on the bed's edges. As she recalls , Isabella mentioned that the bed was once owned by a young girl with pale complexion and oval-shaped blue eyes. She wore her shoulder-length blonde hair in two bunches with short, unkempt fringe.

Conny. Her name pops into her head. What a lovely name for a beautiful little girl. Her smile gone in an instant when she remembered how barbaric this world can be. How unfair can this world be to sacrifice a young innocent girl as Conny. (Y/N) closed her eyes carefully, lifting her hand in prayer.

"Conny" Her name slipped out of her mouth as she spoke. "I hope you had a good time in this orphanage with your family, wherever you are and whenever you are." As she continues, she takes a deep breath and tries to hold back her tears. "I hope that in your next existence you will be able to enjoy yourself without having to worry about this cruel world. As painful as it appears-" She tried not to think about the awful events that had happened to the little girl. "I hope you did not die in a horrific way." She finished.

As soon as she placed her hands down, a swarm of kids appeared behind the door, peering at her with interest.Her eyes glowed with delight, and she chuckled quietly as she watched their antics with amusement. She gave them a pleasant grin as she spoke simply. "Hello there." They rush up to her, filled with curiosity, and begin bombarding her with questions such as "Where are you from?" , "How old are you?" and lots more.

They smiled at her widely and prodded her to answer their questions and concerns. "To begin, my name is (Y/N) R-" Her eyes widen before she softly clears her throat. Look at her, a so-called genius who nearly makes the simplest error that people can avoid. How could she have been so careless? Thank god she'd be able to snap out of it before she went any further. "My name is (Y/N) as Mama recently introduced me." She replied with a genuine smile.

"How old are you?" A small little girl with pale skin asked her energetically, with a sort of warm smile on her face. She have freckles on her nose, and blue eyes. Her strawberry blonde hair is short and curly, pulled back by a red hairband, with fringe covering a bit of her brow (Sherry). "I'm eleven years old" She responded with a gentle smile.

A small little boy exclaimed in delight and smiled broadly before responding. "Woah, you're the same age as Emma!" A young boy with tanned skin and a sparkling, cat-like smile. He has dark brunette hair that is chopped short and vivid navy blue eyes (Phil). Once she heard the unfamiliar name, she tilted her head lightly in confusion. "Emma-?"

Another small girl happily nodded. Her skin is fair, and her eyes are round and brown. She has untamed black hair with spikes protruding from every angle and short fringe (Yvette). "Yes , Emma! You see- The girl with the bright orange hair!" (Y/N) hummed in reply. "Why don't you introduce me to everyone in this house so I can get to know them better?" She suggested, causing them to smile brightly.

"They sure like her." As they worked on the dishes, Norman spoke softly to Ray. "Right." The ravenette hummed in accord. "And we have to outwit two adults the other kids who love them so much." He continues. "It won't be easy." The platinum blonde replied. "The worst possible thing would be if they reported us to the demons and those monsters got on our tail as soon as we ran for it." He finished.

The ravenette shot a glance at the platinum blonde before whispering quietly. "There's one way to prevent that. Mom and Sister Krone will have to-" He made a stab motion with his fork as he gave Norman a bored expression. Soft footfall were heard before it came to a halt close behind them.

"Norman and Ray , yes?" Sister Krone sweetly inquired. But with her huge and scary grin, which never wavers, makes them uneasy. "Yes." The ravenette responded boredly, staring at her with an empty gaze. "I hear you always get perfect scores on your tests." Her grin broadens as she studies each of them. "Right." The platinum blonde spoke up. "That's amazing." She complimented them. "It's nice to meet you , i hope you'll see me as a family too." She spoke with a pleasant tone in her voice before walking away from them.

After a few moments of stillness, the ravenette spoke out. "Did she hear us?" Ray muttered cautiously. "No we're good." Norman responded while keeping his focus fixed on the soiled dishes he washed. "It looks like she didn't come here just to provide extra pair of eyes." The platinum blonde continues. "What do you mean?" Ray inquired, somewhat puzzled. "The way see looked at us was different. She must be suspecting us , the eldest kids." He stated.

"Where did she get that information from?" The ravenette questioned. "Isn't that obvious? It could only be mom." Norman explained. "Mom's definitely hot on our heels , we have to hurry." He finished. They keep working on their dishes, missing a barely noticeable light footfall before stopping behind them. A faint, unfamiliar voice came up, causing both of them to quiver slightly in terror. "Hurry doing what exactly?" Her features softened into a loving smile as she asked. Her unexpected query nearly threw them over the brink. Norman's thoughts was flooded with a slew of explanations he could choose from.

"Washing the dishes." The platinum blonde informed the girl. She nodded, her smile never leaving her face. "Norman- and Ray? Is that correct?" She started. "The other kids claimed that we are the same age. I'm hoping I'll get along with both of you." She finished. Norman offered her a gentle smile before nodding.

She turned to leave until the platinum blonde spoke up, bringing her to come to a halt. "Yes?" She inquired, baffled. The ravenette casts an inquisitive glance at his friend. "Can we have a conversation? After dinner, at the library?" He started. The girl smiles at him as she nods. "Sure."

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)