Yandere Thorns: Greetings

Few days before School Starts:

"Y/N the principal approved that you will be the one to be one of the caretakers to a group of these new students" The Teacher smiled as she tell me this. "Wait what?? Miss Fuyumi I literally just started as the Vice President of the Student Council. I'm not ready yet for such a big task" Miss Fuyumi just chuckle at my words. Miss Fuyumi is the head of our school disciplinary. Not only that, anyone in the student council considers her as our second mother. Sure she was old within her mid 50's, she was still a kind person but anyone who rarely talks to her would fear her. She's the head of the School Disciplinary for a reason, she's strict, sticks to the rule, and stern. Most Importantly, she's not as merciful as you think she is.

"Y/N you've been a prefect since you were a first year, you know being a prefect was technically a training and test to see who would be fit for this role" I look down as she said this, I feel as if things are moving too fast, I can't process everything properly. "Hey Y/N come on now, it's our last year here. Let's make the most of it." Chiyo was trying to cheer me up, she knows I feel as if I'm not a good fit for such a big task.

I sigh "Fine....I guess I'll do it. Orders are orders" I finally gave in. "Good! I hope you don't disappoint me and the other teachers for choosing you" I didn't like the way Miss Fuyumi said it, but then again I have no choice but to agree. If the principal approved it means the other teachers must've had a handful trying to convince her.

Miss Fuyumi gave me and Chiyo all the new student forms to organize and place them according to a class based on their capabilities. After that, the teacher left me and Chiyo to do it. Good thing Mina didn't have any practice today or this workload was gonna take us long to finish.

Atsumi High School....This school was not an easy place to get in. The student must have good grades, high achievements. Usually the students here are well known actresses or actors, idols and well trained athletes. The only problem is some students buy their way in here by bribing their way into this school.

I hated this about my school mostly. That's why the majority of students here are from wealthy and socialite's family. It's disgusting really. These people tend to deem those who don't have the same or higher income than their family are below them.

I sigh as I went back to doing my paperwork while looking at the group of students I was to take care, I look at them 1 by 1. The more I read their student forms I noticed some of them are from well known wealthy or high status families, sure some of them have simpler family backgrounds,but they all have 1 thing in common.

"Chiyo look, these students....Rengoku, Tomioka, Kocho, Kanroji, Iguro, Himejime, Uzui, Shinazugawa, Tokito, Kamado, Hashibira and Agatsuma they all came from the same previous high school" I was shocked to see these students all came from the same high school and all of them transferred here together.

"Wow they must be really really good friends if they are willing to change school just to stay together" Mina was looking over my shoulder reading the student forms I was handling. "Yeah and they just came in about a moment ago, I feel off about them" I stare at the papers once again.

"Alright you guys it's not good to assume the worst out of people, just focus on the work at hand" Chiyo instructed us as she proceeds on with her work.

"Still, I can't believe these are the students I'll be taking care of...." These students for some reason give me a weird feeling, but then again what Chiyo said was right. It's rude to just assume things about people. Mina stretches her arms as she finally finish her end of the work.

"Either way, I can't wait for school to start all over again!" Chiyo and me gave Mina a slight glanced before laughing. "Don't you mean you can't wait to start bullying the first year's?"