chapter 18:

We both decided to head home early and we're not tired so we just lay in the bed watching movies while cuddling.

I don't know why, but we're both in a very lovey dovey kind of mood and it's nice.

For both so used to partners that don't want anything to do with us except for our bodies, but now we can share our emotions are feelings and sometimes our bodies with each other without being judged.

In my opinion, that's the best thing I could ever ask for someone who could truly understand me, to love me, to hold me.

So we fall asleep in each other's arms and this time I don't have any nightmares, just the events of that night played over in my head like a VHS player stuck on repeat.

It almost feels like I'm still there. I can still feel his body against mine. I wake up and see about Lucas is already awake, but he's smiling and he's blushing. Something tells me I wasn't alone in dreaming about those events.

Lucas's pov:
Oh my God I can't believe I actually did it,I have got to be the worst best friend ever.

All of a sudden we were talking about our feelings and stuff and I don't know she just looked so pretty just sitting there.

That black dress really fit her figure, her hair so pretty in curls and her face especially her lips, they looked so soft.

I just wanted to put mine on them.
And before I knew it I did. I kissed her and she kissed me and we're making out and then we made love. It was really nice and I felt safe the entire time.

She really understands me,she gets me she knows how to deal with my outbursts.

she knows when I'm sad, when I'm happy, and what to do to make me feel better.

She really is perfect, but now everything it's changed. We're no longer just best friends. we can't be.  Not after that night, it's not just some mistake, we both know that.