COMING SOON // 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐡𝐢𝐦

When the famous Choi Beomgyu from Wander's Hearthow High moved out of his Grade 10 class of Section 19, the class was filled with tears at his sudden departure.

Ending from a heartbreaking journey, we enter a new adventure with him and his new school. And, well, he may have made many new friends along the way.

Starting fresh in the middle of the year as a new student, Beomgyu was given a head start. With people more than happy to give him a hand for his new life.

Though he still cannot let go of his old beautiful memories he shared with section 19, he knows well that he can manage.

It took my parents two months, and I repeat two months to find me a new school.

"Hi, I'm Taehyun and this is my brother Soobin. C'mon, I'll show you around the school."

"Uhm, hi, I'm Beomgyu.."

So here he is, going on a new adventure in a school called Bighit Labels as a Year 11. All he expected was a school life outside of drama, just being a simple regular student studying, but no. In the school, nobody can escape the gossip that swarms around the atmosphere. He's getting tired of it. Same shit everyday...

"Fuck off, Hyunjin."
-
"What is this about Yujin?"
-
"Hikaru, are you sure the girls are fawning over the right guy?"
-
"He's in denial, Yeonjun."
-
"I think I like Taehyun. Or do I?"
-
"You think I'm applying for student council leaders? Hell yeah I am!"
-

"It was never him, was it, darling?"

"I thought was him all along, but he wasn't."

COMING SOON
IT WAS NEVER HIM
POSTED CHAPTERS WILL BE AROUND 2024-2025. APOLOGIES FOR THE HUGE HOLD UP. WHOLE OF CHAPTER 1 AND PROLOGUE WILL BE POSTED AS YOU WAIT.