32, reveal

"y/n, you're pregnant"

my mouth was wide opened. me? pregnant?

"no no no, i think- i think it's wrong... sometimes they mess this up..." i panicked.
yes i've always wanted kids but i was scared. what if bill didn't want any right now?

"no y/n, it's true, you are pregnant. why are you denying it? you've always wanted a family." she asked.

"it's just- i'm scared. what if bill thinks it's too early? what if he wants me to abort it?" i was lost in thoughts.

"y/n, he literally said many times he wants kids with you, he will probably be happy you know?"
"yeah but what about the band? he's always away though.." "relax he isn't away that much. besides you're already a grown up." she tried comforting me.
"how am i gonna tell him?" "just uhh.. buy like a bag and say you have a surprise and give it to him, i've seen that method many times"

i thought about it. "alright, i'll go look for a small one." i said and i left the bathroom and looked for one. i found one in the storage room. i went back to the bathroom and placed the test in the bag. "when will he be home?" ela asked. "i don't know.. should i text him?" "yeah do that."

i pulled out my phone and texted him.

17:09
Y: hey love, i don't wanna disturb you but when are you coming back home?

17:11
B: im coming in about a hour, we still gotta finish a part really quickly, why?

y: oh uh, just asking.
__________

"ela! should i tell him that i have a surprise?"
"girl no it will be too obvious."
__________
17:12
B: okay love *chuckle* see you then. love you

Y: love you too.

______

ela left my house and bill came like 10 minutes later. i was really nervous.

"hey love, how are you?" bill said.
i was laying on the couch and he got on top of me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"i'm good" i said as i caressed his hair. "you?"

"i'm tired... could we stay like this, please?" he asked.
"sure, but wait i have something for you." i said.
"a surprise?" he grinned. "yes, a surprise" i smiled.
i got up and ran to our room, taking the bag and ran back downstairs.

"here you go." i said nervously. "why are you so nervous?" he chuckled. "oh it's nothing! just open it."

he took the bag and carefully opened it. he then took the test in his hands.

it took him a few seconds to realize what it was.
as he realized what it was, his mouth dropped. i thought he wouldn't want it.

"look love i understand if you d-"
"you're pregnant?!" he said excitedly. i sighed out of relief. "y-yes, i'm pregnant" i looked away.

he immediately wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.
"oh my gosh, finally. i've been waiting for this for so long." he mumbled into my neck. i smiled.
"me too, at first i thought you wouldn't want the kid because of the band.."
"are you crazy? of course i'd still want it." he caressed my stomach.
"we're gonna have a kid, or kids" he smiled widely and kissed me.
i kissed him back.

"i cannot tell you how happy i am, love" he got up and started jumping up and down. "we gotta tell this to everyone!" he smiled.

i smiled back."i know, i know. let's call them, or should we tell them in person?"

"well, tom is on his way here, he had to go to the grocery shop really quickly but he'll be here. and i guess we could call our parents" he rubbed my back. "alright."

tom came through the door five minutes later. he noticed that we kept looking at him.

"what? do i have something on my face?" he started rubbing his face.
"no, no you don't" i chuckled "we just have to tell you something."
"oh, alright. what's up?"

"well... you'll be."
i looked at bill.
"an uncle" bill finished.

tom stared in shock. "no way" he had a smile on his face.
"yes way" i said. he ran towards us and hugged us both. "no way, i'm gonna be an uncle" he said excitedly.

he hugged bill again. "did you tell mom?" he asked "no, not yet but we will now, we'll call her and mia (y/ns mom)" bill replied.
he took out his phone and called his mom.

S: hey honey, why are you calling? do you need something?
B: hey mom, and no, i just wanted to tell you something.
S: okay, what's up?
B: well... y/ns pregnant.

*silence*
S: oh my gosh! no way!
*you could her sobs*
B: mom? why are you crying? *chuckle*
S: im just- so, so happy!
B: we all are.
*they had a few more conversations but then eventually hung up*

„alright.. now your mom" bill said.
i took out my phone and called my mom.

M: hey y/n, what's up?
Y: oh nothing, just wanted to tell you something
M: oh okay, what is it?
Y: well... you'll be a grandma...
M: WHAT? oh my gosh are you joking?
Y: no mom, i'm now. *chuckle*
M: oh my gosh oh my gosh, finally! did you tell simone?
Y: yes, bill did, she cried
M: i'm about to cry too!

*a few mins passed and they also hung up*

i sighed. „well, we're done with one thing..." i laid on bill and my bed. „yeah... do you know what gender it is?" he asked, caressing my stomach.
„no.. i think we will at least have to wait a month or two to find out the gender."
i caressed his hair.

„alright, i feel like it's gonna be a girl" he chuckled.

„me too.." i smiled.

„if it were a girl, what would you name her?" „hmm.. i don't know.." i thought about it. „what about the same name that you dreamt of like a few years ago?" bill smirked.

i totally forgot about that one dream i had of when bill and i had a kid.
„aleyna, huh?" he said. „yeah.. you like it?" i asked.
he looked at me softly. „i love it" he said with a low voice and gently placed his head on my stomach. „i've waited for this for so long y/n, i'm so happy." he kept his head on my stomach. „im really glad that were starting a family, love"  he added.
i could really tell that he was happy. „you'll be a great father, bill." i whispered. he looked up at me with the most softest expression ever. he then kissed me gently. „and you'll be an amazing mom." he whispered.

____________

A/N: idk if y'all acc want her to be preggy but yw pooks💗💗💗💗💗😜😜😜😜🙀🙀🙀🤯🤯🤯🤯