Story 10

No One's POV

With Baki, he was sitting in his living room scrolling through his TV channels. He continued to scroll through them until the news channel was shown on the TV. A News Reporter was standing in front of a destroyed burning house facing the camera. Multiple people looking at the burning house

Baki: Sheesh that looks pretty bad....that street looks familiar though

News Reporter: Good evening, I'm Cornel Sanders and we're here in the neighborhood of (XXX) where a shocking incident has occurred. As you can see behind me, a once-standing house now lies in ruins, the result of what appears to be a sudden and powerful explosion. We are still awaiting official information regarding whether anyone was inside the building during this incident. The scene unfolds at Y/A(Your Address), located on Y/D(Your Street) in G/N(Grove Name). Authorities are currently on-site, investigating the cause of this devastating event. Local residents have been evacuated from the area as a safety precaution. The suddenness of this explosion has left the community in shock, and we'll be working to bring you the latest updates as soon as more information becomes available. Our thoughts are with those affected by this incident, and we hope for a swift and safe resolution. Please stay tuned for further updates on this developing story.

Baki's eyes widened

Baki: Wait...that's where Y/N lives!

Baki said before quickly standing up and rushing out the door. 

A few minutes later Baki saw the burning house. He continued running until he was right in front of it. He looked at it in horror as the destroyed house continued burning 

Baki: He could still be in there...maybe I'm not too late...(Thoughts)

Baki thought before rushing toward the burning house

Civilian: Hey kid what the hell do you think you're doing?!

Civilian 2: He's running toward the fire!

Civilian 3: Is he insane?!

Baki ignored them as he continued running toward the burning building. He jumped over the rubble and into the house.

Baki looked around quickly

Baki: Y/N?! Are you there?!

Baki said running around in the burning building

Baki: D/N?! Y/N?! Answer me dammit!

Baki said continuing to look around. But as he did he accidentally stepped on something. He looked down to see what it was but the smoke was blocking his vision so he bent down and picked it up. But before he could see what it was the smoke and the fire was beginning to overwhelm Baki's lungs so he quickly ran and jumped out of the burning house.

Civilian 2: There he is!

Civilian 1: Are you crazy kid?! You could have died!

Baki: I just had to make sure-

Baki stopped talking when he looked at what he picked up. It was a broken burned piece of Y/N's mask. Baki stared at the mask piece tuning out all the people berating and scolding him. Baki's grip on the mask piece began to tighten and his body started to shake.

Baki:...Dammit...

Baki said as he hung his head down

With Y/N

Y/N: You're awake, you're awake, you're awake! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Y/N said dancing around the room as Ryoko, D/N, and Bella watched him. Y/N then appeared in front of D/N