💫 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6️⃣ 💫

Previously on Breaking Free:

It took a minute but it finally clicked in her mind. She looked at Wendy who she saw had tears welling in her brown eyes once again.

"It-it's me, isn't it? That-that's what you're trying to tell me, right?"

Wendy nodded her head, tears now falling down her face once again.

"Addison, you're not Renee's daughter. You never were. You're actually my daughter. "

It was so quiet in the office that you could literally hear a pin hit the floor as Wendy and Gemma both waited with nervously baited breath to see what Addison's reaction would be to the huge news bomb that the former had just dropped on her

Neither woman was actually expecting for the teen to practically throw herself at Wendy though but that was exactly what she did.

Wrapping her arms around the waist of the older blonde, she then buried her face into Wendy's shirt as she tried to hide the fact that she was now crying.

Wendy recovered from the shock pretty quickly though and proceeded to wrap her own arms around Addison's shoulders which were now shaking like crazy as she continued to sob into her shirt.

The older blonde was also now crying once again as she held her baby girl in her arms for the first time in more than thirteen years.

Gently combing her fingers through Addison's blonde curls that were so similar to her own that she had no idea how she'd never noticed it on the teen's first day in town, Wendy began to whisper soothingly to her.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, baby. I'm here now, okay? I'm here now."

Gemma remained sitting in her chair and watched as the mother and daughter pair cried together in joy, a small smile gracing her lips as she did so.

The SAMCRO matriarch was very happy that the two had finally found each other again after all this time.

She remembered all too well how completely earth shattering it had been for Wendy when she had lost her daughter.

It was something that she herself had also experienced years ago with her younger son Thomas. Her baby boy had passed away when he was very young due to the heart condition that had been passed down to each of her three children through her.

Unlike Wendy with Addison though, Gemma would sadly never get to see her son again while she was still on this earth.

She had very reluctantly come to terms with that fact somewhat a long time ago.