Ranking

14. Sasha Belle- This queen didn't really stand out to me AT ALL. She definitely should have gone out way before she did. She had nothing really unique about her and I kept forgetting who she was each episode.

13. Kennedy Davenport- Two words...chicken outfit 💀. I think one reason I'm putting her so far back on this list is because she stayed in the competition way longer than she should have. I felt like she just wasn't with it. And I didn't like most of her outfits.

12. Tempest DuJour- Tempest is lowkey a little underrated. I didn't think she deserved to go home first and then have her partner be the one to get eliminated when she came back. She has such a good attitude and I would have liked to see more from her.

11. Mrs. Kasha Davis- she was mid.

10. Jasmine Masters- At first I didn't really like Jasmine but when she came back I thought her conjoined twin look was really good and I felt like I saw a whole other side to her. She was so energetic and confident and I really admire that about her.

9. Kandy Ho- she stayed in too long but I did like her eye makeup every time.

8. Jaidynn Diore Fierce- I really liked her but she didn't stand out to me.

7. Ginger Minj- I'm sorry but I found her really annoying.

6. Trixie Mattel- AHHH I LOVE TRIXIE. Although I feel like Trixie shined AFTER season seven. Don't get me wrong though shes one of my fav queens. She actually reminds me of one of my best friends that got me into drag. I think that's one reason I love her so much along with her being so funny and a really awesome person.

5. Max- MAX IS UNDERATTED. Max totally should have won the lip sync and she went home too soon. She was one of the most unique queens and I loved her style. Not only that but she had a great attitude and really encouraged the other queens. She also was a great actress in some of the skits they did. I was so sad when she went home.

4. Katya- I love Katya, and think she went home to soon. She should have definitely made it to the top four. Katya, like Trixie, is one of my favorite drag queens ever. She's so freaking funny. I do feel like she grew into herself more after season seven, that's why I didn't put her higher. But don't get me wrong, Katya is a amazing.

3. Miss Fame- Miss Fame went home too early. Right from the very first episode she held my attention and had some of the best looks. I just love Miss Fame in general. Her whole personality. She's another one of my favorite drag queens.

2. Pearl- STOPP I love pearl. I think she's so cool and would totally want to be friends with her. Also her and trixie's friendship ❤️. The way she cried when she beat Trixie in the lip sync I just love her. And then as far as performing goes, all her outfits were so top notch and it was really awesome seeing her break out of her shell.

1. Violet Chachki- Violet was definitely the clear winner. It didn't surprise me all when she won. I love her so freaking much and her confidence. It was so freaking epic when she wore that corset. Her fashion sense is amazing and she is so talented.