the grave

hi i'm Elena Gilbert and this is my story.

as i'm walking in the halls with bonnie talking about witch craft since she is a witch, i see this new student looking at me. he is taller than me by a bit and has a dirty blonde kind of hair and has a dark eye color.

"elena.." i jump at my voice being called. "yes?". "did you see the new guy he's so hot right?"

"yes bonnie but not my type though"

as i'm walking into class with bonnie i hear a deep voice behind me. "Katherine?"
i look behind me and see this tall figure. black hair, bright blue eyes masculine and a sharp jaw line. "i'm sorry i'm not katherine" i say to the mystery man.

"oh..you look just like her.."
"well..idk but i'm Elena Gilbert, and you are?"
"Damon Salvatore."
"well Damon i got to get to class"
i walk into class and sit next to bonnie.

"what was that about" she said curious as to know what it was about.

"just some guy thinking i'm someone else🤷‍♀️"
i look ahead thinking of who that guy was and if i ever seen him before since he looked very familiar.

i'm sitting next to a random grace writing in my diary. thinking of what happened today that i could write down.
"dear diary.. today was strange. first i met someone who is very handsome but looks to old for me. he called me Katherine. weird right?-"

i got cut off with my writing as i see dark smoke rolling in. i then see a crow sitting on a grace in-front if me making weird noises. i hurry up and grab my bag and run.

as i'm running i trip and fall next to a tree. i stand up and turn around. i jump at the sight of Damon just appearing out of now where. "you scared me" i say with a shooken voice.

"you okay i seen you fall.."
"yeah it's just weird i seen smoke than a bird and idk just forget it"
"did you hurt your self?"
i roll up my pant leg and see blood and not to big of a cut. i look up at Damon and say "yeah it's not that bad" he quickly turns around and says "you should go, you should go clean that up"

Damon's veiw: i can feel the blood rushing through me as i seen that bloood on her leg. i'm trying to tell elena to clean it up but she's not listening, i don't want to hurt her.

"really Damon it's nothing-" as i look back up he's gone, it's like he disappeared in thin air.

what the hell..