Chapter 5

Hello Beautiful People 💕

Hope you all are amazing.

*********************************************

Adwitya's POV

Mehra House in Adwitya's room.

After talking to everyone, I was alone in my room, plopping on my bed I felt like something was going on with my family, which I seemed to not know yet, but I couldn't find out what as sleep consumed me because I was jet lagged, no one woke me up as I have already told them not to.

I woke up the next morning when I heard a familiar voice, not a voice but an earthquake with loud music. Opening my eyes I found myself in the bed with a familiar figure who looked grumpy looking at me as if I had committed a crime by sleeping.

"Well, Good Morning to you sleeping beauty", said a sarcastic Satyanshi turning off the music.

"Anshiiiii, You didn't have to shake me like that, and why are you here early in the morning", I said annoyed.

"Early in the morning? Sorry to burst the bubble Princess but it's already 12", answered an angry Satyanshi.

"Whattttttt?", I shouted hearing her looking at the clock.

"I... I will get ready in 30 minutes, you wait here", saying that I ran out of my bed towards the bathroom.

After 30 minutes I came out of the bathroom only to find Miss Grumpy giggling on her phone talking to her fiancè, rolling my eyes at her I went to the dressing table and started to dry my hair, thinking how can someone be like this when they are in love, I was wearing a black tank top paired with blue denim, small golden hoops, and sneakers. Walking out of the room, I had my breakfast and went out with my best friend for shopping, as promised.

After reaching the Mall, We went to buy dresses, jewelry, makeup, footwear, and whatnot, but it had been 5 hours since this girl was dragging me from store to store, buying whatever she liked, as if she wouldn't be shopping her entire life.

"Anshiiiiii", I huffed.

"What?",  questioned Satyanshi raising her eyebrows.

"Can we eat something? Please I'm hungry", I answered pouting.

Looking at me as if I had asked for her kidney, she answered, "Okay I'm hungry too, Let's grab something to eat then we will continue."

We walked towards the canteen with her, only to be stopped by a store where she saw perfumes and went inside all excited without even looking at me. As I was about to enter inside, I felt a hug around my legs stopping me from taking any step, looking down I found a cute little boy who was crying, Placing him in my arms, and wiping his tears, I asked the little one, "Why are you crying little one?"

"I am lost", answered the little one.

"No, you are not lost little one, you are with me how can you be lost?", I asked him wiping his tears.

"What is your name little one?" I asked him.

"My name is Reyaan", answered the little one and asked, "What is your name pretty?"

"My name is Adwitya", After answering him I walked up in the direction to look for someone who might be searching for their child, walking to a nearby store, I saw a couple who were all tensed.

"Are they your parents Reyaan?", I questioned him pointing towards the couple to which he answered positively.

Handing Reyaan to them I walked out towards the perfume shop, taking out my phone from my pocket only to be stopped by Anshiiiiii in the middle.

"Where did you go? I thought you lost your way in the Mall", said Anshiiii sarcastically.

I was telling her about Reyaan when I felt someone pull me and fall on the floor, Closing my eyes at the sudden pull and fall, I heard a loud Thud.

****************************************************

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank You so much, Love y'all💖