Part two (heroes and villains)

No one's pov
(Also just go with the timeline I don't know what's happening either )

It had been around  one  hundred years since his invention was released and izuku was to say the least disappointed, what he had hoped...... what he had expected to happen had in fact not happened.
As a matter of fact the opposite had occurred,
More were dead.
Far. To. Many.
Weather it be from constant abuse or villain attacks, more died each day.
Each day the nightmares grew worse.
Each day he despised humanity even more.
He had given them the power to save............ and yet they destroyed.
He hated them. HAteD TheM. HATED THEM.

And so he fled Japan to an island off the coast.
There he was forgotten by humans there he was free, and so he rebuilt, he reformed himself and the island became his lab.... His safe haven and his life.

Badass greenbean pov

He yawned, sitting up and stretching before smashing his alarm into peace's in his hand, watching as the atoms reformed and the clock rebuilt itself in his palm.
He had long since forgotten his own name and past....... Or rather he did not want to remember.

Then he looked at the time
"OH SHIT"
Scrambling out of the king size bed and grabbing a small metal bracelet off the shelf above his nightstand snapping it on making clothes formed on his body.
He sped out the door of his room and through the empty quiet hallway.

Sighing he began thinking when the last time he saw another human face.

Three hundred years twenty days and ten seconds. His brain answered automatically, he hated it sometimes. The fact that he new everything there was to know about the world, the fact that no matter what, there were never any surprises or secrets he did not know.
It was getting old. HE was getting old, though not fisically of course. His quirks made sure of that.

1) immortality
Lets the user stop aging when used
Increased speed, strength,

2) all seeing eye
Allows user to know the answer to every question they ask

3) mind enhance
Enhanced brain performance
Increased IQ by ten fold

4) god
Enhances every attribute about a person.
Speed strength endurance IQ stamina e.c.t
Also re heals wounds as they are occurring

5) portal
Literally just portals.

( that's all.......... FoR NoW MwHAHAhAhAHa)

Izuku pov

To be honest he wanted to be reconnected with humans, he had always thought he had been away for to long to even think of going back.

Of course he had been controlling everything from afar, hell even the underground villain organizations were under his control. But he wanted to BE there because as much as he didn't want to admit it he still felt lonely, he thought he lost all feelings a long time ago but deep down he wanted to be remembered.

And THAT my friends was what he was going to do today.
Of course he had to make plans and relearn all there was to know about the human mind, make an identity as well as decide what he wanted to do first.
He supposed that the villain group he had been tracking called the league of villains was interesting enough, he had slowly been poring funds into all of there science labs as well as sending them information about practically every single hero in Japan, it didn't matter if it was strengths or weaknesses he had it all.

Izuku opened one of the giant doors and strolled inside, plopping down on the swivel chair he had in front of the screens.
He had thousands even millions of tv screens lined against the wall, showing every street and person in japan including the leader of the league of villains.
He pressed a few keys before a screen popped up showing the leader.
He had made it so that every time he clicked on the screen it showed a two way call with him,
He seemed to be currently speaking with his successor, no matter though this wasn't a private conversation .

"All For One" Izukus voice boomed through the monitor.
Both the men on the other side of the screen jumped slightly.
"Ah master to what do I owe this pleasure?"
"I will be arriving in three days, I wish to have a more direct conversation about the future of the league."
Then izuku hung up not having much else to say to the man before contemplating what he should have his new name be........... how about mastermind.

Yaaayyyy I don't know what I'm doinnnggg
Jekdbb job shucks dnc
Anyway I'm not sure if this is a goood start or just to confusing to read, i promise it will get less confusing the longer I write
Eventually we just get into the normal time line so just hang in there for a sec.
Also his old name wasn't izuku midoria. I'm just making that be his new name so people don't get confused wile reading.
Any way confused person 👍👍👍OuT✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨