five

I woke up at 10am which was good time since i have to visit my nephew today in the hospital because he got admitted for his sickle cell disease that he was born with i was also diagnosed with it but my momma let me get the cure which was hellla expensive so i know my baby is suffering cause i know what it feels like.

i started getting ready after my shower i put on some black leggings with an crop top and a gray essentials hoodie then i pair it with my military black jordan 4s.

i walked downstairs seeing sincere on the couch using his phone "where you going mamas" he asked getting up walking over to me hugging me from behind "i'm going to visit my nephew but i'm gonna buy him some gifts first tho" i said turning around hugging him back.

he grabbed my neck giving me a sloppy kiss while he gripped my ass with his other hand i kiss back moaning a lil which made me pull away cause i got to go and i know if i didn't we would have ended up fucking "can i go with you" he asked tiredly because he haven't been to sleep since i woke him up from last night.

"no zaire you need to sleep you haven't slept in hours pa that's unhealthy please get some sleep ima bring you some food when i get back alright" i said actually worried about him "yes ma'am" he said cracking a smile.

I left out going to lenox mall hoping it's not full cause ion wanna be in there all day.

30 minutes later i got there seeing it's full making me sigh getting out the car knowing hella niggas in there gonna try hit on me like every other time i'm here.

I walked in heading towards footlocker since i decided to get me and my very handsome nephew some matching shoes cause we the shit fytb

———————————————

1 hour later

I finally arrived at the hospital walking up to front desk asking them for the room he's in "he's in room 306 third floor" i thanked her then made my way to the elevator pressing three as it started going up a couple minutes later i finally got to the floor and walked to the room knocking "come in" i hear his little voice say which warm my heart

i walked in placing the bags on the chair then i went over to him "hey auntie babyy" i said once i reached his bed "say sayy i missed you so much"

_______________________________

3 hours later

i left the hospital about 20 minutes ago i'm on my way to sincere house but i'm stopping to chick-fil-a  first getting us food, i order a spicy deluxe sandwich with fries n lemonade for both of us. i waited in line for a few minutes then got my food and head home.

Pulling up in the driveway i saw all the lights off meaning he's probably sleep. grabbing everything i need including the food i walk up to the door unlocking it going inside putting everything on the counter.

I walked upstairs going in my room seeing him out like a light so i went to wake him up. "sincere wake up i brought food" i said watching him move around from the sound of my voice after a few minutes he finally woke up.

"hey mama" he said in a raspy deep voice, dammmm was all i could think in the moment cus shi these panties is wet fasho. "come downstairs i brought food" i said while walking out the door going back downstairs hearing him a few feet behind me.

we sat down and started eating in silence for some odd reason until i made a conversation. "so you wanna tell me what happened and why you was crying" i said to him but he just stared at me blankly. so i took that as my Q to not talk about it.

After a long wait of silence he finally decided to say something back " you won't judge me when i say what i gotta say righ" he asked me looking in my eye. " i won't i promise" i replied back looking back into his eyes so he know i'm serious " okay. i got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and anxiety and depression when i was about 14 and since then i would have random breakdowns so that's what you saw happen but i'm chilling now"

I looked at him processing it all in my head " i understand and no i'm not looking at you any differently you still the same person no matter what you going through" i said to him getting up throwing away the trash and whatever i didn't finished eating.

i made my way upstairs to my room and turn the tv on putting The chi on getting comfortable til i heard sincere calling me but i was to into the show to even respond to him and boy my lil ass should have responded cause next thing i know that big dick motherfucker busted in here jumping on me " get off of me nigga you to big for allat" i said pushing him off of me "you tryna call me fat or sum" he said grabbing my neck "i mean well you ain't small" i told him trying to hold in my laugh "you think shit funny" "well yes i do and what about it" i said with some attitude.

"fix your fucking attitude for i put my dick in your stomach" he said gripping my neck harder. and boy was i wet a whole water fountain in my panties. "okay unhand me nigga" he let me go and walked out the room which i was happy about because i turn that tv off and took my ass to sleep.

_______________________________

yall ik you probably hate me rn but yall can cuss me out for not updating i got writer's block and i still is

GIVE ME IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT OR IMA DELETE THIS BOOK!!

p.s - nevaeh aka ms author