:: 3 ::

[3rd person]
Allison walked into the living room, where Marceline and Five were. "Soo Five, I hear you have a girlfriendd? Where is sheeee?" Allison smiled teasingly. "She's not my girlfriend, we just met." He said as he pointed to me. "Yeah, we've had like one conversation at most" Marceline added. "At least not yet she's nottt" Klaus said as he walked back in. "Klaus we're not dating!!!" Five yelled. Marceline laughed a bit. "What're you laughing at?" Five said. "Nothing, nothing" Marceline said. "Better be nothing!" Five stated. Marceline couldn't hold her laugh anymore, she fell onto her knees laughing as Five complained about Allison and Klaus saying they were dating.
After a few minutes Diego walked in. "Five stop screaming!" He yelled. "Five and the ginger are dating!!" Klaus said quickly. "Klaus fucking Hargreeves!!" Five shrieked. Marceline only started laughing harder. "Marceline get up you goober!" Five said.
She only laughed more. Five eventually just grabbed Marceline's hand and blinked them into another room. Five would have been annoyed, but Marceline didn't seem to have a problem so he was alright with it.

Time Skip bc I'm lazy

[Fives pov]
Marceline had been over for a while, and we hadn't noticed how much time had passed. It was already 11:32pm. "Oh shit it's late" she said. "woah really?" I said sarcastically, we both laughed a bit. "Okay smartass, anyway, you think I can stay here tonight?" She asked. "Won't your dad get worried?" I responded. "He doesn't really care what I do as long as Im safe" she said. "oh alright, then yeah, you can stay" I told her. I gave her one of my old shirts. She asked where the bathroom was so she can change, I showed her where it was before she walked in, locked the door behind her and changed. I stayed near the bathroom so I can bring her back to my room since we lived in a mansion, and I didn't want her getting lost. A minute later she came back out. My clothes were a bit big on her, it made sense. She was smaller than me after all. "Alright, come on." I waved my hand to signal her to follow me. "Ok!!" She said. She followed me to my room and immediately lay down on the bed. I didn't mind. After all, the floors were wood, so it'd be pretty uncomfortable. "You take that side, I'll take this side." I said. "Sounds good" she said just before falling asleep. About a minute later, I did the same.

____
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I KINDA FORGOT ABT THIS ONE
(440 words)