Prologue

"Jisung! Put your stupid busy tail away!" Felix swat it as he tried to get to the kitchen.

"Sorry! I don't like it being coped up or whatever. Plus, we're in the apartment." Jisung pouted.

"Mhm." Felix hummed and turned on the coffee machine.

"Don't forget we have a gig tonight." Felix popped a Hi-chew in his mouth.

"Right." Jiusng reached over the counter and tried to grab the cheesecake but Felix slapped his hand away.

Jisung hissed in pain.

"No cake in the morning." Felix chewed.

"You stupid cat demon..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Ima go change!" Jisung stuck his tongue at Felix's direction and stomped up the stairs.

He grabbed a yellow hoodie and baggy white cargo pants. He slipped his clothes on and grabbed his backpack. He went back downstairs and grabbed his phone, keys, and slipped his shoes on.

"Felix!"

"Hold on!"

Jisung sighed.

This was a normal thing in the household. Jisung, who was secretly a squirrel demon and worked at a club at night, goes to JYP high school with his best friend, Felix. They were both demons actually. It was a ritual to be sent up to the living and do about anything the humans would do. They would only be able to back to hell after one of the 9 princes of Hell hired them or when you would come of age, which was 24. Jisung and Felix were 22 so 2 more years for them. Most demons would wait for the age to go back down to Hell. But the rare demons were hired by the 9 princes of Hell. If you were hired by one of them, you would be set for life.

Here were the 9 princes circles of Hell.

1st prince: King Jeon Jungkook of Korava Empire. He was an emerald Mage. His husband, Kim Taehyung, was a tiger demon. He was chosen at the age of 20 and was married to the prince at age 24. His empire consisted of the witches and magicians.  Broze mages, gold mages, ice mages, fire mages, water mages, sun mages and the rarest, the emerald mage.

2nd prince: King Jung Wooyoung of Zulu Kingdom. He was a sun dragon. His husband, Choi San, was a water mage. He was chosen at the age of 17 and was married to Wooyoung at age 23. His kingdom had the dragon dynasty. Bronze dragons, gold dragons, ice dragons, fire dragons, water dragons, sun dragons, and the rarest, infernal dragons.

3rd prince: Prince Mun Him-chan of Igala Kingdom. He was a water basilisk. He had no known lover at the moment. Many say that he has an eye for one of the lovely lady demons on Earth. His kingdom had the snake dynasty. Bronze basilisk, gold basilisks, ice basilisk, fire basilisk, water basilisk, sun basilisk, and the rarest, diamond basilisk.

4th prince: Prince Han Namsan of Murmore Dynasty. He was a red blood vampire. He had no known lover at the moment. He mentioned that he wouldn't be able to show his lover due to personal reason. His dynasty had the vampires. Bronze vampires, gold vampires, ice vampire, fire vampires, water vampires, sun vampires, and the rarest, red blood vampires.

5th prince: King Bang Chan of Levantar Kingdom. He was a true-blood wolf. His husband, Yang Jeongin, was a melody siren. His kingdom had the wolves. Bronze wolves, gold wolves, ice wolves, fire wolves, water wolves, sun wolves, and the rarest, true-blood wolves.

6th prince: Prince Yang Ji-hun of Creis Empire. He was a fire siren. He had no known lover but his brother, Yang Jeongin, was married to the 5th prince of Hell, Bang Chan. His kingdom was the sirens. Bronze sirens, gold sirens, ice sirens, fire sirens, water sirens, sun sirens, and the rarest, melody sirens. 

7th princess: Princess Mun Mun-Hee of Quisi Empire. The late king had no sons, so the first born took over. She was actually a half fire mage and sun fury. She has no known lover. Her empire was the furies. Bronze fury, gold fury, ice fury, fire fury, water fury, sun fury, and the rarest, lure fury.

8th prince: King Choi Yeonjun of Katsu Kingdom. He was a kraken demon. His husband, Choi Soobin, was a water siren. His kingdom was the animal demons. Mouse demons, dog demons, squirrel demons, cat demons, shark demons, tiger demons, and the rarest, kraken demons.

9th prince: Prince Lee Know of Charmer Kingdom. He was a fallen angel. No known lover but he was three chimeras, Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. He also had a guard dog, Cerebrus. His kingdom was the angels. (Evil angels) Bronze angels, gold angels, ice angels, fire angels, water angels, sun angels, and the rarest, fallen angels.

Bronze mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, Mouse demons, and angels powers: Very mild. Only can do up to level 5 power casting. Nothing else.

Gold mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, Dog demons, and angels powers: Only can do up to level 10 power casting. If possible, they were allowed to be sent to Earth, if hired. But it was very rare.

Ice mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, Squirrel demons, and angels powers: Only could do up to level 25 power casting. They were allowed to go be sent to Earth if wished. In addition, they had ice powers.

Fire mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, Cat demons, and angels powers: Only could do up to level 35 power casting. They were allowed to go to Earth and Heaven if wished. In addition, they had fire powers.

Water mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, shark demons, and angels powers: Only could do up to level 50 power casting. They were allowed to go to Earth and Heaven if wished. In addition, they had water powers. They were usually be hired by the princes.

Sun mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, tiger demons, and angels powers: Only could do up to Level 65 power casting. They were allowed to go to Earth, Heaven, and were usually called the best due to their rarity. 

And the rarest mages, dragons, basilisks, vampires, wolves, sirens, furies, demons, and angels powers: Could go up to level 100 power casting, which was the most anyone could do. These would be the higher class. 

In hell, based off your rarity, that's your status in class and life. And the rarer you were, the more alluring you were.

Every year, one demon was chosen to work for the princes.

All of the kingdoms were equal in power. And may I remind you, that demons can love. It isn't lust. It's love. 

To be chosen as the prince lover, it means you're everything. Some call it special others call it lucky. To be hired was special enough. 

Many (female) demons wanted to be Lee know's lover. He was young, handsome, smart, and everything a woman or man would want her man.  All the other single princes were either old or just not right.

Lee Know even gained the title "Golden Prince".  He gained a reputation of not having a lover despite his looks.

"Love, you know I want you right?"

"Y-yeah."

"So, will you let me have you, kitten?"

"...I'll be your kitten."

..........................................................................

i decided to give u guys a new story since u are waiting for my chapters of all for me/

this has been in my drafts for a looooooooonggggg time. 

so yeah

enjoy

Author :) out