hot guy at the club?

"Hyunjinnnnnnnieeeee!" Felix ran up to his best friend and hugged him. Hyunjin chuckled and hugged the sunshine boy. 

"Hi Lixie." Hyunjin ruffled the younger's hair and patted Jisung's hair. Jiusng scowled and huffed.

"Jisung. Always so grumpy." Jisung widened his eyes and immediately bowed to the youngest boy.

"Your Majesty." Jeongin snickerd.

"No need for that. I asked my husband if I could just visit some old friends." Jeongin shrugged. Jisung and Felix shared eye contact and smiled evilly. 

"Innieeeeee. We missed youu!" They both hugged the living daylights out of the younger. 

"Why did you have to marry that old man? He's like half 52!" Seungmin walked up to his friend group and bowed lightly to Jeongin. 

"Seungmin... what are we going to do with you?" Jeongin sighed.

"Tell me when you finally realize that your husband is really old." Jeongin pouted.

"Those are big words for a dog demon." Hyunjin pinched Seungmin's cheeks. Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows and slapped it away.

"Whatever you say sun siren." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"You're a hopeless case, Seungmin." Jisung sighed.

"Sure. Two more years and we're gone from this hell hole." Felix groaned as he slung his arm around Jeongin. 

"That's so ironic." Jisung chuckled gently.

"I'm serious! This place smells so bad and Jeongin isn't here either! He gets to live a life of luxury in Hell."

"With the old man." Seungmin coughed.

"Shut up Hyungie!" Jeongin scowled.

"Sorry." Seugmin lifted his hands and slung his backpack over his shoulders.

"Well, we have to get to class. Bye baby bread." Hyunjin kissed Jeongin's head and walked off. 

"Bye Innie! See you soon!" The trio waved to the queen and walked to their classroom.

"I hate that old man." Seungmin grumbled.

"I think you made your point, Minnie." Jisung pointed out.

"Yeah. Plus, I don't mind. He introduced me to Changbin." Felix sighed dreamily.

"Of course you don't mind." Seungmin waved to them as he entered his classroom. 

Felix waved to both of them and went to his class. Jisung was about to enter the class when he was stopped by the teacher.

"Do you have your book this time. Mr. Han?" The old man raised an eyebrow. Jisung's formed an o.

"Uh no. Let me go get it really quick." Jisung flashed a quick smile and ran down the halls. He already forgotten his book one time. How could he forget this time?

Jisung finally reached his locker. He opened it and grabbed the book. He was about to rush back to the class when he felt a furry texture on his leg. He looked down and saw a kitten. It looked up at him with its big boba eyes. Jisung cooed and picked it up and hugged it.

"What are you doing out here, you cutie?" Jisung scratched its ears and got a soft purr in return.

"What's your name?" Jisung looked for name tag.

"That'll be Dori." Jisung turned his body to the voice. 

And he suddenly he couldn't breathe.

This man was breath-taking. His purple hair was ruffled slightly. It looked so soft. His nose and sharp and skinny. His lips were a pretty pink and his sharp cheeks were covered with a rosy red. What struck out to Jisung was his eyes. They were a dark red, but a red shine glinted in them.