1

NANAMIS POV

My nose led me to a place that read "Tiana'a bakery"

As soon as I walked into the bakery all different types of sweet smells hit my nose. I wasn't one to turn down sweets and breads.

My attention was caught by a man at the counter getting loud at one of the workers who looked like a mere teen working a part time job.

I wasn't one to interfere with stuff like this but the man actually looked like he was going to knock the poor child out.

I found myself strutting over to the counter, I stopped in my tracks when a beautiful woman walked out from the kitchen door to the counter where the worker was getting yelled at.

"Sir, what's the problem?" Her sultry honey voice spoke out.

"Finally someone who can actually help, This bitch is trying to tell me that there is a 20 minute wait for the next batch of cheese bread to get made" The man at the counter spat out.

The girl laughed dead in his face, the man didn't like that because in an instant his face scrunched up and turned red like he had just be humiliated.

"You don't want to take me serious either huh? Where the fuck is the manager? Give me the manger now before I fucking call the cops" the man barked.

The pretty woman stopped laughing and her face turned cold as a stone.

"I am the owner and the boss of this place and I would appreciate if you'd take some time and use your common sense, what the young girl said is absolutely true. There is a wait because it has to bake you idiot. If you don't like it, leave! I'm sure there are other bakery's that have cheese bread made and ready to serve." She violently spat back at him.

I felt the corner of my lips upturned slightly.

Fuck, she's pretty and she's hot.

The man gave her another stink face and scattered. The pretty lady told the young girl to go and break and that she deserves it.

Without a care in the world I found myself at the counter face to face with pretty lady Tiana.

"I'm sorry about the wait sir, how may I help you?" She smiled at me. Like she just wasn't yacking eariler.

"Can I have a 5 inch croissant and a another 5 inch croissant filled with chocolate?" I asked.

"Mmh good choice, chocolate croissants are truly the best" she chimed as she clicked on the register.

After paying I sat down in one of the booths in the bakery next to the window that showed the busy New Orleans busy streets.

I had a 6 minute wait until my stuff was done. I wasn't complaining, it smelt entirely too good to give up.

I looked up from my phone as I heard heals tapping getting closer to me. It was pretty lady Tiana.

"Again I'm sorry for what you saw go down early" she handed me a small coffee with a hearted creamer design. "This is on the house don't worry, just don't tell anyone what happened today" She brought her finger to her mouth in a shush movement and I deeply chuckled.

Was it that much a big of a deal?

"I'll keep quite if you allow me to take you on a date Miss Tiana" I spoke to her as her gaze found mine.

She looked hesitant at first. She analysed me, gave me a good look, from head to toe.

She bit her full lips and smirked "sure...but you gotta work for the rest"

*ting ting ting*

"I guess your food is done big guy"