He can finally rest...

WARNING SLIGHT GORE/Blood!!

So for explanation. These guys are from the evil splinter AU.

Evil Splinter AU is a scrapped comic.

The story is when Splinter got the turtles the fact that Drax was going to turn the turtles into human killing machines scared Splinter. He raises the turtles not thinking much of it but his ancestors urge him to do something about it since this splinter refuses to teach them the art of ninjitsu until he gives in. But he keeps seeing the turtles murdering others which scared him terribly.

This causes Splinter to try and kill his sons when they were teenagers usually targeting Mikey, but at one time Mikey was targeted he set an anvil trap. Leo pushed Mikey out of the way and the anvil crushes him to death.

Donnie knowing at a very young age that his own father wanted to murder he and him his brothers. He would always sneak to the kitchen and hear Splinter muttering himself about how to kill the turtles. The first time this happened he was 7 years old and him and Leo were playing with a ball. The ball stumbles into the living room which causes Donnie to figure out what was happening.

Leo was also there so he knows as well. He knows his father's intentions.

Mikey is questioning and Raph is oblivious. Poor Raph just wants to be like dad...

But back to Leo being crushed by an Anvil. When he was crushed Donnie couldn't for anything for a while but needing to keep his head high and alert he kept working. And started seeing hallucinations of Leo. Two versions of him. He one where he finds as his normal brother....the other as some sort of demon angel.

The day Shredder was revived Donnie, Mikey, and Raph all right him off but without Leo it's different...Donnie gets scratched up in the process. Mikey gets knocked unconscious and Raph had to protect himself at all costs. Mikey manages to survive however—

In the incident Raph ends up dying. Donnie feels weak. He feels as if Leo was carrying through the flames. He thought it was a sign...a sign as he closes his eyes slowly...to rest.

Forgot this version too-