First Back To School

Your POV

   "Y/N, you ready yet? We're going to be late! "I heard my mother's voice calling out to me through the narrow creak in my door. It seems like she's at the front door already. Oh my god, that woman is a pain. "Yeah, ma, I'm coming, just packing my bag," I told her as I put the books into my bookbag. "Well, stop coming and bring your ass down here, " "Oh gosh, mom, I'm coming," I said as i walked down the stairs and out the door. We got into the car on our way to drop me off at school.

   Today I look good as fuck I mean I got to because it's my first day of form five (grade 11) at SEA BROOK HIGH. Hi, I'm Y/n and that woman looking pissed as shit next to me is my mom and today is a new chapter of my life. "Bye baby have a nice day and don't get into any trouble!" my mom said as I came out her car "No promises ma" "I mean it "she warned me as she pulled off. "HEYYY BITCHHH "Omg it's my *BFFL* (best friend for life) "OMG HEYYY wassup" I said as we hugged each other. "Girl, I got so much tea for you" she said as she released me "girl you'll tell me all the tea at lunch right now we got to get to class, what you got now? "I told her as we were walking in the hall "I got Chemistry for three periods'' "Or well I got Biology, guess I'll see you at break then bye Shania "she waved at me and then I started walking to class.

   As I was walking someone bumped into me and I fell straight to the dirty fucking floor I swear to God whoever this person is they got to pay. Oh great it's my bully. I don't know what I did that boy for him to be tormenting me like this honestly. "watch where you're going short stack " " Dude you legit bumped into me why I got to watch where I'm going" "Oh I'm sorry I forgot that you were a little clumsy, here let me help you with your bag "he picks up my bag from the floor and throws it further away. "See ya later dwarf "he insulted me as he walked away. The day I get my hands on that nigger somebody better pray for him. I got up, picked up my bag and continued heading to my class. Great now I'm fucking late. I knocked on the door as I walked in and when I tell you Mr. Lewis looked pissed. "Ms. Y/l/n you are five minutes late! " " I'm sorry sir I got hold ba.." I was cut off. " I don't want to hear any excuses, make sure it doesn't happen again. " " Okay sir, I won't. "I sat down, took out my book and looked at the clock in the front of the classroom. I whispered to myself "Damn this is going to be a long ass class " " What was that Y/l/n? '' Mr. Lewis said as he turned around. "Nothing sir " " better be nothing "He replied as he turned back around drawing a diagram on the board.

   One period in, and as I was writing notes, I realized that this cute boy named Alex was sitting right at the side of me, damn that boy is fine. He caught me staring at him, and he smiled. I quickly turned my head awe, and his smile was so cute. I decided to focus on my work and started back writing. Finally, the bell and rang for break and I was packing my stuff up when the school's most bossy ass bitch came to my table. "What do you want Kacy? "I asked her in a pissed tone. "I want to know why were you looking at Alex? "Is this bitch for real right now? "First off what's that got to do with you second, I don't have to explain myself to you about anything so mind your damn business and leave me alone! " " Whatever I just wanted to let you know that he's mine so back the fuck off "she yelled coming up in my face. I stepped back a little bit and then told her "Girl I don't see any name, and can you step back a little I don't like the smell of your tuna salad breath in my face please and fucking thanks!" I took up my bag and left the classroom.

   I walked to the cafeteria to wait for Shania. So, I sat on one of the benches and took out my phone scrolling through Instagram for a bit till Alex sat next to me? "Uhm hey Y/n "man his voice is hot, Focus Y/n focus. "Oh, hey Alex what's up ", what's up really is that all you've got. "Well, I'm good see some kids from our class and other students are going out to karaoke after school and I wanted to know if you would join us? "Is he asking me out nah he's probably just being friendly "sure can I bring my friend oh look at that she's walking over here" this bitch got timing damn. "Well okay I'm going back to my friends now here's my number text me and I'll text you the address" he said as he handed me a piece of paper and walked back to his friend group. Shania just stand there watching me like a proud mom. "GIRLLL DID ALEX SIMMONS JUST HANDED YOU HIS NUMBERRR!!!! " " what the fuck bitch quiet down!" I said in a hushed tone. "I'm sorry but did I see what I just saw " "yes you did he asked me to go with him to some karaoke thing later and I asked if I could bring you "I told her as I put in is number and texted him *hi :)* "What are you doing? " " I'm texting him dummy how else are going to get the name of the place "he replied *Hihi the place is ****** be there for eight alright* *alright we'll be there*.

   I told Shania all about my morning and she wanted to beat the shit out of H/n and Kacy. But I told her to just forget about it. We carried on about our day and then the bell rang for us to go home. I waited outside for Shania and then we started walking on the direction of our houses. " So, what are you wearing for the karaoke tonight " she asks me with excitement in her voice " you know what I don't know like I don't really have any nice clothes " she looks at me and smile " oh I know that smile and I'm not wearing your clothes you can't keep letting me wear your clothes all the time like that" I playfully hit her " oh come on that's what's bffl's for come on, please "  she begged for a whole two minutes before I said " FINEE just shut up already " " YAYYYYYYYY" she shouted as we continued our walk home. I called my mom and ask her if I could of go to the karaoke and she said yes as long as I am home before twelve. We have reach Shania's house said good evening to her parents and went up to her room. We hung out for a bit and talked about some shit then when it was around six, we started getting ready. We did our hair (however you want it), and we both did slight makeup to match our outfits (also, however, u want it)
.

   By the time we were finished, it was fifteen minutes past seven, and then we went downstairs to tell Shania's mom that we're going. " Hey mom, we're going now," she told her mom as I opened the door. "Okay, sweetie, you both stay safe and be careful, alright," she shouted from the kitchen. " Okay mom bye " she answered as she walked out the door. We called an Uber, and we waited five minutes for it to came, it took us forty minutes for us to reach our destination. We paid the Uber and walked in the karaoke place. "I think tonight is gonna go pretty well," I turned tell Shania.