• GIYUU HC•

I honestly see Giyuu as a rough top for loads of reasons, I think that he's just super overly protective of you because he loves you a lot that he really doesn't want to let you go, and he doesn't notice how rough/hard he's going, but it really turn him on!!

Oddly enough, he has a love hate relationship with you crying while having sex, like it makes him feel like he's hurting you too much but on the other hand seeing you a moaning mess for him while crying gets him super turned on.

He wants you to sit on his face for like no reason, he probably overheard iguro talking to his snake about wanting Mitsuri to crush him with her thighs so that got him thinking of if you squished him with your legs which lead to you sitting on his face while he... eats you out like it's his favorite childhood meal...

He's lowkey a sadistic when he sees you in a moaning state, like he'll ask "are you feeling good love..?" "You like my cock inside you?" Even tho your in no set of mind to even reply to him with words, and that makes him like grin, in a evil way...

His favorite positions are whenever your legs are on his shoulders, mating press and Nelson, but he usually only likes Nelson if there's a mirror in front of you because he wants to see your face while he fucks you, it just gives him pleasure knowing that your enjoying yourself and not in actual pain!!

He wants to make you squirt like a waterfall, like whenever you guys fuck it's never over untill he gets your squirting like crazy, if you don't then y'all will be fucking until you pass out, of course he'll feel 'bad' about making you pass out but he still gives great after care💗

If he sees you talking to sanemi he'll get super jealous because he doesn't like sanemi at ALL. The thought of you talking to him willingly makes his blood boil, and it's even worse if your talking to sanemi outside of work, let's just say that you will NOT be walking for 2 days least!!

Definitely has a Master and breeding kink I don't care what you think he does, of course he won't get you pregnant because he's afraid that you'll get hurt while working but he wants to impregnate you and have at least 4 kids with you secretly, he'll only bring this up when he wants to breed you tho...

He unconsciously calls you "slut" "whore" "cunt" and stuff like that, but if it's like a really romantic day he'll say stuff like "love" "darling" "baby" "Sweetheart" it just honestly depends on the overall mood of the day!

Some things he'll say while fucking you are: "fuck.. look at you take all of me, good girl [Y/N].." "Mmmhhpp~... your so fucking cute while moaning, you look like a slut." "Look at you squirting~.. you did such a good job for me~!" "Look at your stomach, you can see it poking through, isn't that nice huh~?" "Holy shit.. I'm going to impregnate you~ let's hope you have twins~!"

If you ever say something like "it hurts to much-!" Or "stop!" He'll stop immediately, if he ever hurts you (other than you not being able to walk) while having sex he'll actually full of panic and start crying because your in a lot of pain, he'll hug you and say "baby I'm so sorry-! I-I didn't mean to hurt you, fuck... I'm sorry!" And he'll just keep on rambling on and on..

Has and WILL fuck you in public, if he's horny than he's horny, but if you don't want to have sex than he'll just jerk off... but if you don't mind that get ready to be extremely scared of getting caught, he one time fucked you in a festival, and someone WALKED IN. Giyuu didn't give a fuck, but you have all the fucks.

If you wanna ride him, than do it, that's another position he loves, reverse cowgirl or just normal cowgirl gets him super turned on, but he'll let you do the work for about 1 minute before he starts slamming into you, you also may or may not have bruises on your hips from him gripping so tight, he apologized the next day once he saw them!

You guys probably fuck like every other day, it's a HUGE stress reliever for him but he also wants to make sure your getting your rest so that's why it's every other day!