TW: Hanging, Yandere themes

You lived a quiet life in a small rural town in the lower countryside of Great Britain. The year is 1879. Queen Victoria has reigned for many years and done quite a good job of doing so, so I think. You have everything you could ever need, could ever want and live comfortably. You get your produce and other things from the town square and a young boy delivers eggs and milk once a week. You love the country. It's peaceful and lovely. It makes me happy to live such a humble life. The days are never boring or dull because you live so happily.

-memory-

On one warm summer day, I make way through the crowds of people in the village near my home. "Hang him!", "Have his head!", "Burn him!" and, "Wring his neck!" are all heard as I make my way to the front of the crowd. My hair blows in the wind as I stare ahead at the grisly sight before me. Three men, the village priest, town head, and constable, lead a beaten man up the steps of the hangmans deck and shove him onto the ground. The town head shouts, "Today we will have the public hanging of this here demonic being, this filth that has infiltrated upon the town. Come one, come all to see him die upon the rope!" The constable picks the man up by his hair and shoves him towards the rope dangling before all. The priest holds up a dark colored rosary and begins to read from a Bible, speaking loudly as the crowd quiets down. It became deadly quiet amongst the people as the poor man's head was pulled through the hole of the rope and the constable steps back.

"This here devil shall never haunt our towns streets again! The world again! He shall hang...NOW!" The town leader spoke before a loud-lurch! - from the lever and a painful- crunch!- were heard as the crowd gasped. The man lay limp just a few feet before me and as I was in the front of the crowd I saw underneath the hanging deck. The man's body swung in the warm breeze, his eyes void of any and all emotion, completely dead. The crowd roared with applause and cheering.

As the cheering began to die down and people dispersed, I held my hands to chest, and I tried to remember how to breathe. As I turned to leave, I saw the priest toss the rosary lazily into the crowd, and I reached up and grabbed it from the air. "A trinket to remember this day by," the constable joked from above, peering down at me before stomping off the stage. I blinked quickly and gulped. I turned to take another look at the man as the eyes began to glow a bright pink and shifted towards me. I gasped and turned and ran as far as my legs could take me. That was my first experience with a "demon".

-memory ends-

Many years pass, and I stand washing dishes is my quiet country cottage on a cold winter's night, when I hear a loud -crash!- right outside my home. FrThioutside the cottage I hear a sultry voice shout, "Hello? Anyone in there?"I walk to the door and look through peephole to see a tall, dark, and pink eyed man. "Wh...who are you?" I speak through the peephole. The man visibly shivers and says,"My name is Sebastian. It's quite cold out here. And I noticed light coming from this cottage,"-pause- "Are you alone here?" "Can I come in? I won't do you any harm. Besides, I am frozen to the bone. Please." he begs.

Well I don't see why not. Opens door and gasps at how vivid his eyes are. For some reason I am taken back to that day of the hanging and remember those eyes. I shake my head and I usher him in and show him to the table. "I ,uh, just made some stew if you'd like some and I can put on some green tea to drink. You look really cold." "You, miss, have a kind soul. And I won't decline the offer. I'm famished." he says and seats himself at my small oak table. Smiling back, Sebastian begins to consume his soup and sips his tea*